Vg Can Cream
Vg Can 1 % Description
Vg Can Cream is a topical antifungal medicine used to treat fungal infections of the skin, vagina, ear and ringworm infections. It contains clotrimazole as its main ingredient. It is meant only for e
xternal application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Vg Can Cream, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other skin conditions.
- Candid Cream 50gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals50g Cream in TubeMRP 170.24₹ 170.24₹
- Candid Gold 1% Anti Fungal Cream Tube Of 50 GBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals50g Cream in TubeMRP 180.88₹ 153.75₹
- Candid 1% Cream 30gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals30g Cream in TubeMRP 108.53₹ 92.25₹
Uses of Vg Can 1 %
Contraindications of Vg Can 1 %
Side effects of Vg Can 1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Vg Can 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any skin conditions.
- Avoid Vg Can Cream if there is a known allergic reaction to any of its componets.
- Tell to your doctor before using this Cream if you have- liver disease, diabetes mellitus or AIDS.
- Do not swallow the Cream and avoid contact with your eyes.
- Both purposeful and accidental application of this medicine into the eyes should be avoided.
Mode of Action of Vg Can 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vg Can 1 %
- Use Vg Can Cream as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- The dosage and length of treatment depend on the type of infection to be treated.
- Ensure the area is cleaned and dried before application.
- Apply it on the healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Interactions of Vg Can 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Vg Can 1 %
- Store Vg Can Cream at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from pets and children.
Dosage of Vg Can 1 %
- As Vg Can Cream is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....