Saslic Face Wash 60ml
By CIPLA LIMITED
60ml Lotion in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Saslic face wash is a foaming facewash, used to treat acne and prevent acne on acne-prone skin. It also helps in preventing the formation of pimples and blackheads. It is widely used for individual wi
th slight oily skin. It has salicylic acid as its active ingredient. Salicylic acid acts by clearing the dead cells on th skin and thus cleansing the pores. Avoid using this facewash in or near the eye. In case, it comes in contact with eye wash your eyes thoroughly with water. Saslic facewash should be used external only....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Salicylic acid acts by removing or shedding the top dead skin layer, thus cleanses the pore deeply. Clogged pores are responsible for the acne on face and neck.
- It acts by normalizing skin. It helps to unclog the pores and prevent skin lesions.
Uses of Saslic Face Wash 60ml
For the treatment and prevention of acne, for slightly oily skin.
Precautions and Warnings of Saslic Face Wash 60ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to salicylic acid, or any of the ingredients present in the solution. You should not use the facewash, anywhere else other than the face. You are using any product or medication or any topical ointment on the face. In case of contact with the eye, rinse it immediately. If you still feel irritation, contact the doctor immediately. For the external purpose only. You had chicken pox recently or required varicella vaccine in the last 6 weeks....Read more
Directions for Use of Saslic Face Wash 60ml
- Apply water to face and hands.
- Dispense a small amount of facewash onto hands and lather.
- Apply to face, nose area and neck.
- Gently massage onto skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with enough water.
- Do not overuse it as it can cause dryness and other skin problems.
Storage and disposal of Saslic Face Wash 60ml
- Should be stored in cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can i use Saslic face wash to clean acne around genitals?
A: No, Saslic face wash should not be used anywhere else except face. Do not use it on large areas unless prescribed by doctor.
Q: Can I use Saslic face wash during pregnancy?
A: You should avoid using this during pregnancy, unless advised by doctor.
Q: What are the side effects of Saslic face wash?
A: You may experience reddness, irritation, peeling or scaling of skin.
- SASLIC / SASLIC DS Facewash [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 16 September 2021]
- DailyMed - PERFECT PURITY OIL FREE ACNE WASH- salicyclic acid rinse [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 16 September 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 16 September 2021]
- Drugs H. Salicylic Acid Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 16 September 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 17 Sep 2021 | 01:34 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved