Rejunex Cd3 Tab
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rejunex CD3 tablet is a nutritional supplement mainly consisting of multivitamin and multimineral. It contains calcium, chromium, vitamin D3, pyridoxine (Vit. B6), folic acid (Vit. B9) and methylcobalamin (Vit. B12), alpha-lipoic acid and inositol. This medicine helps to replenish nutritional deficiencies. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Rejunex CD3 tablet is a multivitamin and multimineral supplement. It contains calcium, chromium, vitamin D3, pyridoxine (Vit. B6), folic acid (Vit. B9) and methylcobalamin (Vit. B12), alpha-lipoic acid and inositol.Read less
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.Read less
- Vitamin D3 plays an important role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for healthy bone function. It also plays an important role in neuronal function, improves the synthesis of neuronal cells and can prevent damage to neurons.Read less
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. Also important for DNA synthesis and cell functioning.
- Folic acid is involved in certain reactions such as methylation and synthesis of neurotransmitters and can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy. Important for blood cell formation.
- Pyridoxine is also known as vitamin B6 and Inositol is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a co-enzyme in the body.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant it helps in reducing the hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy.
- Chromium plays an important role in carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism. It enhances the action of insulin and thus can reduce nerve damage due to increased blood sugar.
Uses of Rejunex Cd3 Tab
- Rejunex CD3 tablet is used for the management of neuropathies.
- For various bone-related disorders due to deficiency of vitamin D3 and calcium.
- It is also used for the treatment of nutritional deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals.
- As an adjuvant in patients recovering from surgeries, operation and in elderly.
Precautions and Warnings of Rejunex Cd3 Tab
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing medical condition or any family history of any medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are pregnant, may be pregnant, trying to conceive or breastfeeding.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Rejunex Cd3 Tab
- Take Rejunex CD3 as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take it more than the recommended daily dosage.
Storage and disposal of Rejunex Cd3 Tab
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Rejunex CD3 used for?
- For the management of neuropathies associated with diabetes, certain medicines, alcohol, etc.
- To correct nutritional deficiencies of certain minerals and vitamins in a diseased state or the elderly.
- For prevention of certain bone-related disorders associated with vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
Q: When to take Rejunex CD3?
A: Rejunex CD3 tablet can be taken with or after food in the doses prescribed by a doctor.
Q: Can I give Rejunex CD3 to my child?
A: No, you should not give this supplement to your child. Please consult a child specialist before giving any medicine to their child.
Q: Can I take Rejunex CD3 in pregnancy?
A: The safety of Rejunex CD3 is not established in pregnancy. Thus, it should be used only under medical supervision by pregnant women.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Calcium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Vallianou N, Evangelopoulos A, Koutalas P. Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. 2021. [cited 10 June 2021]
- Di Somma C, Scarano E, Barrea L, Zhukouskaya V, Savastano S, Mele C et al. Vitamin D and Neurological Diseases: An Endocrine View. 2021. [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Effect of folic acid supplementation on nerve conduction velocity in diabetic polyneuropathy patients [Internet]. Taylor & Francis. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Chromium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- SHELCAL-XT [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
Last Updated on: 18 Jun 2021 | 06:51 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved