Polybion Sugar Free Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
Polybion Sugar Free Bottle Of 400ml Syrup Description
Polybion Syrup is a multivitamin, containing mainly various component of Vitamin B. It is a dietary supplement that promotes health and nutrition. It is useful in maintaining skin, hair and liver. Vi
tamin B complex increases the production of red blood cells, thus improve heart condition. It also prevents nerve impairment and is a key supplement in maintaing overall health of an individual. Vitmain B complex is also useful in providing energy. Polybion Syrup should be taken as advised by your doctor. Do not take more than the stated amount. Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|You Save||₹17.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(15.0 Mg) + Thiamine Hydrochloride(2.0 Mg) + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(0.75 Mg) + D-Panthenol(3.0 Mg) + Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate(2.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(2.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Vitamin B deficiency|
Uses of Polybion Sugar Free Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
- Polybion Syrup is used to treat vitamin B deficiency and prevention of various forms of anaemia.
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Polybion Sugar Free Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc; Make sure to consult your doctor before using Polybion Syrup.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take this syrup if you are allergic to any component of this supplement
- You are planning to undergo any surgery or operation
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to stay alert
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Polybion Syrup should be used under medical supervision only.
Ingredients and Benefits of Polybion Sugar Free Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
- Polybion Syrup is a vitamin B complex supplement containing a combination of Vitamin B1 (also known as thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) and D-panthenol (which is a provitamin of B5)....
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): It helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus helps in improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): It is essential for body growth and helps in the production of red blood cells. It also helps in releasing energy from proteins. It is also involved in many processes in the body and is necessary for normal cell growth and functions....
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3): It helps in maintaining healthy skin and nerves
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6): It plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells, and the proper functioning of nerves. It also helps the body turn food into energy and maintain brain functions.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): It is essential for protein metabolism, aids the formation of red blood cells and maintains the central nervous system.
- D-panthenol: It is important for the metabolism and also plays a vital role in the production of hormones and cholesterol.
Directions for Use of Polybion Sugar Free Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
Storage and disposal of Polybion Sugar Free Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
- Store Polybion Syrup in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets
- Do not use if you notice the contents are of a different colour in any way or particles are present.
- You need to properly discard this syrup when it is expired or no longer needed.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Polybion Syrup?
Q: How long can I take Polybion Syrup?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Polybion Syrup?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have a liver or kidney-related disease
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
- Polybion Syrup may interact with other medicines, hence inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, tell your doctor if you are stopping any medicine...
Q: When should I take Polybion Syrup?
Q: Is Polybion Syrup safe during pregnancy?
- MedlinePlus. Thiamine. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2022] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2022] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Nicotinamide. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2022] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Pyridoxine. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2022] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Cyanocobalamin. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2022] (online)
- MedlinePlus. D-panthenol. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2022] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
- POLYBION TABLETS
- POLYBION CZS STRIP OF 30 TABLETS
- POLYBION LC BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
- POLYBION LC MANGO FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 150ML SYRUP
- POLYBION ACTIVE MANGO FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 150ML SYRUP
- POLYBION TOTAL SYRUP 150ML
- POLYBION BOTTLE OF 400ML SYRUP
- POLYBION BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
- POLYBION A AMPOULE OF 2ML INJECTION