Neopeptine Drops 15ml
Neopeptine Drops 15ml Description
Neopeptine drop is meant for use in children. Neopeptine drops is an ayurvedic product containing a combination of dill oil, caraway oil, anise oil and papain (digestive enzyme). It is a carminative
gent used for relieving gas in children. It also contains digestive enzymes that may help in improving digestion. It is useful in infantile colic. Colic is a common problem in which your baby cries for more than 3 hours a day. There is no underlying reason for colic but it may happen due to trapped gas in the stomach, hunger, overfeeding, intolerance to certain food or stimuli. Neopeptine drops should be given to a baby as directed by a doctor.
|You Save||₹15.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Alpha Amylase(20.0 Mg) + Dill Oil(2.0 Mg) + Caraway Oil(2.0 Mg) + Anise Oil(2.0 Mg) + Papain(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Gas, flatulence in babies|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Neopeptine drops contains anise oil, caraway oil, dill oil and papain as active ingredients.
- Papain is a digestive enzymes that help the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins and helps in digestion.
- Anise, caraway and dill oil are and have carminative and antimicrobial properties. The oils help in relieving digestive problems like bloating, gas, heartburn and indigestion.
- Dill and caraway oil helps to relax the abdominal muscles and relieves colic pain, mild spasm and bloated or swollen belly.
Uses of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
- Infantile colic
- Swollen belly
- Mild spasm
Precautions and Warnings of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
Other General Warnings
- Your child's condition is not improved even after using Neopeptine drops.
- Your baby has an existing medical condition, is a premature baby or any birth abnormalities.
- Your child is being prescribed other medications or supplements for other health conditions.
- You should not give Neopeptine drops to the baby if they are allergic to other components.
Directions for Use of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
- Use Neopeptine drops as advised by the doctor.
- Neopeptine drops can be given before or after feeds.
- Shake well before giving it to the baby.
- Use a dropper or measuring cup to dispense the quantities.
Storage and disposal of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
- Store at room temperature, protected from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the Neopeptine drops used for?
Q: Can Neopeptine drops be given to infants daily?
Q: Can I give Neopeptine drops to a two months baby?
Q: Can I give Neopeptine drops to my baby for loose motion?
Q: Does Neopeptine work for gas problems?
Q: Does Neopeptine drop have side effects?
Q: What is infantile colic?
Q: What is the role of different oils in Neopeptine drops?
Q: Can I give Neopeptine drops daily to the child?
Q: Can I put Neopeptine drops in milk before giving it to the child?
Q: Does Neopeptine help in digestion?
Q: Can we use the Neopeptine daily?
Q: Can Neopeptine be given after feeding?
Q: Does Neopeptine cause constipation?
- Principal P, Medicinas h, suplementos H. Papaya: MedlinePlus suplementos [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 22 November 2021]
- Caraway as Important Medicinal Plants in Management of Diseases [Internet]. Link.springer.com. 2021 [cited 22 November 2021]
- Shekhawat G, Jana S. Anethum graveolens: An Indian traditional medicinal herb and spice [Internet]. NLMNIHDHHSUSA.gov National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine. 2021 [cited 22 November 2021]
- Pharmaceutical - Raptakos, Brett & Co. Ltd. [Internet]. Raptakos, Brett & Co. Ltd. 2021 [cited 22 November 2021]
- Encyclopedia M, self-care C. Colic and crying - self-care: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 22 November 2021]