Neopeptine Drops 15ml
By RAPTAKOS BRETT & CO LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
30 days return policyRead More
Ingredients and Benefits
- Neopeptine Drops is a carminative agent used to relieve gas along with digestive enzymes which helps in improving digestion.
- Neopeptine drops contains Alpha amylase, Anise oil, Caraway oil, Dill oil and Papain as active ingredients.
- Alpha amylase and papain are digestive enzymes which help in metabolsim of carbohydrates and proteins.
- Anise, caraway and dill oil are essential oils and have carminative and antimicrobial properties properties. These oils helps in relieving digestive problems such as bloating, gas, heartburn and indigestion.read less
- Dill oil and caraway oil helps in relaxing the abdominal muscles and relieves colic pain, mild spasm and bloated or swollen belly.
- By improving digestion all these constituents help in improving absorption and appetite.
Uses of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
- Neopeptine drops is used in infantile colic, a condition of prolonged and intense crying or fussiness in a healthy infant.
- It is also useful in indigestion, gas, bloating and hard belly in infants and children.
Precautions and Warnings of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child's condition has not improved even after using Neopeptine drops.
- Your baby has any existing medical condition, is a prematured baby or any birth abnormalities.
- Your child is being prescribed with other medications or supplements for other health conditions
- You should not give Neopeptine Drops to your baby if they are allergic to any component of Neopeptine drops.
Directions for Use of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
- Use Neopeptine drops as advised by your doctor.
- Shake well before giving Neopeptine drops to your baby.
- Use a dropper or measuring cup to dispense exact qunatities.
Storage and disposal of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
- Store Neopeptine at room temperature, protected from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Neopeptine drops?
A: Neopeptine drops ia a carminative prepration in combination with digestive enzymes. It is used for relieving conditon of infantile colic, gas, boating, indigestion, swelling in belly and mild spasm.
Q: Can Neopeptine drops be given to infants daily?
A: No, give Neopeptine drops to your baby as per your doctors advise. If there is no improvement in the conditon of your baby, consult your doctor.
Q: Can Neopeptine be given to a two months baby?
A: Neopeptine can be given to a two months baby if prescibed by your doctor. You should not give any medicine to your baby without the prescription of the pediatrician. Children are not capable of communicating all their symptoms, hence diagnosis should not be assumed by parents. Also, it is important to note that children do not have bodily functions as developed as adults, especially their liver and kidneys.
Q: Can we use Neopeptine drops for loose motion in babies?
A: Neopeptine drops are not meant for controlling loose motions, there could be several causes for loose motions so consult with your doctor.
Q: Does Neopeptine work for gas problems?
A: Yes, Neopeptine helps to treat the symptoms of gas and bloating (flatulence).
Q: Does Neopeptine drop have any side effects?
A: In some patients it may show allergic reactions and gastrointestinal disturbances, if you feel there are any side effects, consult with your doctor.
Q: What is infantile colic?
A: Infantile colic is a condition in which baby or infant cries continiously and excessively for more than 3 hours in an day and 3 days in a week. It is usually characterised by intense crying or screaming with an expression of pain and crying without any reson and extreme fussiness. Redness on face, pale colouration around mouth, stiffed limbs and tightness in belly area are some common features.
- Medlineplus. Alpha amylase. [Accessed on 11-Sep-2020] (online)
- Sciencedirect. Papain. [Accessed on 11-Sep-2020] (online)
- Webmd. caraway. [Accessed on 11-Sep-2020] (online)
- Webmd. Anise. [Accessed on 11-Sep-2020] (online)
- Webmd. Dill. [Accessed on 11-Sep-2020] (online)
- Raptakos. Neopeptine Drops. [Accessed on 11-Sep-2020] (online)
Other Variants for
Neopeptine Drops 15ml
Last Updated on: 12 Sep 2020 | 05:30 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
- Other Variants
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved