Neopeptine Drops 15ml
By RAPTAKOS BRETT & CO LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
It is a carminative agent used in relieving gas along with digestive enzymes helps in improving digestion. It is useful in infantile colic, a condition of prolonged and intense crying or fussiness in a healthy infant. Use it as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- The drop contains Alpha-amylase, Anise oil, Caraway oil, Dill oil and Papain as active ingredients.
- Alpha-amylase and papain are digestive enzymes that help the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins.
- Anise, caraway and dill oil are and have carminative and antimicrobial properties. The oils help in relieving digestive problems like bloating, gas, heartburn and indigestion.
- Dill and caraway oil helps to relax the abdominal muscles and relieves colic pain, mild spasm and bloated or swollen belly.
- By improving digestion of these constituents helps in improving absorption and appetite.
Uses of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
Neopeptine drops are used in infants and children for relieving conditions of infantile colic, gas, bloating, indigestion, swelling in the belly and mild spasm.
Precautions and Warnings of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- The child's condition is not improved even after using Neopeptine drops.
- The baby has an existing medical condition, is a premature baby or any birth abnormalities.
- The child is being prescribed other medications or supplements for other health conditions.
- You should not give Neopeptine drops to the baby if they are allergic to other components.
Directions for Use of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
- Use Neopeptine drops as advised by the doctor.
- Shake well before giving it to the baby.
- Use a dropper or measuring cup to dispense the quantities.
Storage and disposal of Neopeptine Drops 15ml
- Store at room temperature, protected from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are Neopeptine drops?
A: Neopeptine drops are carminative preparations together with digestive enzymes. It's used for relieving conditions of infantile colic, gas, bloating, indigestion, swelling within the belly and mild spasm.
Q: Can Neopeptine drops be given to infants daily?
A: No, give Neopeptine drops to the baby as per the doctor's advice. If there's no improvement in the condition of the baby, consult the doctor.
Q: Neopeptine may be given to a two months baby?
A: Neopeptine is often given to a two months baby if prescribed by the doctor. You should not give medicine to the baby without the prescription of a paediatrician. Children aren't capable of communicating all the symptoms, hence diagnosis shouldn't be assumed by parents. Also, it's important to notice that children don't have bodily functions as developed as adults, especially the liver and kidneys.
Q: Neopeptine drops can be used for loose motion in babies?
A: Neopeptine drops aren't meant for controlling loose motions, there might be several causes for loose motions so consult the doctor.
Q: Does Neopeptine work for gas problems?
A: Yes, Neopeptine helps in treating gas and bloating (flatulence).
Q: Does Neopeptine drop have side effects?
A: In some patients, it shows allergy and gastrointestinal disturbances. If you are feeling any side effects, consult the doctor.
Q: What is infantile colic?
A: Infantile colic may be a condition during which a baby or infant cries continuously and excessively for more than 3 hours each day and three days every week. It's usually characterized by intense crying or screaming with an expression of pain and crying with no reason and extreme fussiness. Redness on the face, pale colouration around the mouth, stiffed limbs and tightness within the belly area are some common features.
Q: What is the role of different oils in Neopeptine drops?
A: It contains dill oil, caraway oil and anise oil. Dill oil soothes the spasms within the stomach and soothes digestion. Caraway and anise oil relax smooth muscles of the stomach and relieve indigestion and symptoms like gases, bloating and cramps.
Q: Can neopeptine drops relieve constipation in the child?
A: Yes, Neopeptine drops help to relieve constipation in the child. But it's highly recommended that you simply should consult the child's doctor before use as self-medication can be harmful.
- Medlineplus. Alpha amylase. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- Sciencedirect. Papain. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- Webmd. caraway. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- Webmd. Anise. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- Webmd. Dill. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- Raptakos. Neopeptine Drops. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹18.81 (19% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Alpha Amylase(20.0 Mg),Dill Oil(2.0 Mg),Caraway Oil(2.0 Mg),Anise Oil(2.0 Mg),Papain(10.0 Mg)|
Last Updated on: 18 May 2021 | 12:35 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved