Lulibet 1% Lotion 20ml
Lulibet 1 % Description
Lulibet Lotion is a topical anti-fungal medicine meant for treating fungal skin infections like Athlete's foot, ringworm, jock itch, etc. It contains luliconazole as an active component. Lulibet Loti
on should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor. Use this medicine exactly as instructed by the doctor. Before starting the treatment you should tell the doctor about detailed health condition especially skin related problems if any. If you don't see any improvement even after two weeks of treatment, let your doctor know immediately.
- Lulifin 1% Lotion 20mlBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)20ml Lotion in BottleMRP 422.50₹ 359.12₹ 17.96/Ml
- Lilituf 1% Lotion 30mlBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd30ml Lotion in BottleMRP 429.00₹ 364.6518% CHEAPER₹ 12.16/Ml
Uses of Lulibet 1 %
- Lulibet Lotion is used in the treatment of fungal infections of the skin in adults. It is effective in fungal skin infections caused by fungi Tinea.
Contraindications of Lulibet 1 %
- If you are allergic to terbinafine or any of the ingredient of Lulibet Lotion.
- If you are a breastfeeding woman.
- If you are suffering from liver disease.
Side effects of Lulibet 1 %
- Skin irritation
- secondary skin infection
- burning sensation
- Local skin reactions at the site of application
Precautions and Warnings of Lulibet 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience any local allergies after using this medicine.
- You should not use this cream for any other ailment except for the one prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have.
- This cream should not be applied to the eyes or vagina.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this cream, then wash your eyes with water immediately and if there are any symptoms, then consult your doctor.
- This medicine should not be used for children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lulibet 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lulibet 1 %
- Lulibet Lotion has to be used for external application only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly after you apply Lulibet Lotion unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container to the infected area as it may contaminate the cream.
- It should be applied to the affected area as a thin film and on 1 inch of skin around the affected area.
- It is not meant for use near the mouth, eye or vagina.
Interactions of Lulibet 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- Lulibet Lotion used in a larger amount for a prolonged period may interact with the action of omeprazole (used in acidity).
- You should consult your doctor if you are on any other medicines along with Lulibet Lotion cream.
Storage and disposal of Lulibet 1 %
- Store Lulibet Lotion at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Keep this cream out of the reach of children and pets.
- Once opened should be used within one month.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, and do not throw it in trash or wastewater.
Dosage of Lulibet 1 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Lulibet Lotion in pregnancy?
Q: How should I use Lulibet Lotion?
- Use Lulibet Lotion as your doctor tells you to use it.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream to the affected skin areas.
- Extend the application to about 1 inch of the surrounding skin.
- Do not rub the medicine. Wash your hands after you apply Luliconazole cream.