Librax Tablet Description
Irritable bowel syndrome is treated with the Librax Tablet (symptoms include abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, and diarrhoea or constipation). It relieves stomach pain and cramps by preventing abru
pt muscle spasms. It also facilitates gas flow, which helps to alleviate stomach discomfort.
|You Save||₹22.83 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clidinium(2.5 Mg) + Chlordiazepoxide(5.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Irritable bowel syndrome, peptic ulcers, enterocolitis|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, nausea, constipation, impairment of memory, dizziness, sleepiness.|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME|
Uses of Librax Tablet
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Peptic ulcers
Contraindications of Librax Tablet
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If you have Glaucoma.
- If you have an enlarged prostate.
- If you have a blockage in the bladder or other urination issues.
- If you are pregnant
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant (the first trimester is the most crucial period.)
- If the patient is below 18 years.
Side effects of Librax Tablet
- Librax's most common side effects:
- Impairment of memory
- Vision is blurred
- Dryness in mouth
- Urination difficulty
- Coordination issues
Precautions and Warnings of Librax Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have symptoms like odd muscle movements, increased activity or talkativeness.
- You have frequent shifts in mood or behaviour, confusion, hallucinations, seizures, or suicidal thoughts.
- You have been taking the medication for a long time. Tab. Librax contains Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride, a CNS depressant with the potential for abuse and addiction.
Mode of Action of Librax Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Librax Tablet
- Take Librex tablet orally.
- Take Librex 30 to 60 minutes before meals and before bedtime, or as advised by your doctor.
- Take an antacid after meals and this medication, as prescribed.
- The dosage is determined by your age, medical condition, and treatment response.
- To reduce the chance of adverse effects, older persons usually start with a lower dose.
Interactions of Librax Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Using Benzodiazepines, such as Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride, a component of Librax, with opioids (at the same time) increases the risk of respiratory depression.
Interactions with food items
- Some of the pharmacologic effects of CNS-active drugs like Librex may be amplified by alcohol. When taken together, these drugs can cause central nervous system depression and/or impairment in judgement, reasoning, and psychomotor functions....