Inderal 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Inderal 10 MG Description
Inderal 10 tablet is a medicine from the class of beta-blockers. It contains propranolol as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high blood pressure, angina (chest pain due to heart
condition), arrhythmia (irregular heart rhythm), migraine, tremors and other heart-related conditions. Propranolol present in Inderal 10 tablets has effects on your heart and circulatory system. It can lower stress on the heart and blood vessels. It works by relaxing the blood vessels, which slows down the pulse, thereby improving the blood flow and decreasing the blood pressure. The dose, frequency and duration of the treatment will be decided by your doctor, take this medicine regularly. High blood pressure is a critical health condition, if not treated well, can lead to other health-related complications and affect other parts of the body such as the brain, heart, blood vessels, kidneys. Thus, it is recommended that along with taking your medications on time, you should also incorporate certain lifestyle modifications. A few of these changes include eating a diet that is low in fat and salt, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising for 30 mins every day, not smoking and limiting alcohol consumption.
- Prolol 10mg TabletBy Crescent Formulations Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 12.99₹ 12.99₹
- Ciplar 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 21.46₹ 18.24₹
- Inderal 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott India Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 21.45₹ 18.23₹
- Betacap 10mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 14.25₹ 12.11₹
Uses of Inderal 10 MG
Contraindications of Inderal 10 MG
- If you are allergic to propranolol or any other ingredient of Inderal 10 tablet.
- If you have asthma, lung or airway disorders.
- If you have low blood pressure, blockage in heart and slow heartbeats (bradycardia).
- If you experience low blood glucose very often.
- If you have blood circulation issues and electrolyte imbalance.
- If you have an untreated tumour of the adrenal gland or a condition Prinzmetal's angina.
- Do not take this medicine after prolonged fasting.
Side effects of Inderal 10 MG
- Sleep disturbances
- Increased heartbeats
- Cold hands and feet
Precautions and Warnings of Inderal 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart, kidney or liver-related disorder.
- You have blood circulation problems.
- You have muscle weakness.
- You have a history of allergic reactions.
- You have an overactive thyroid gland.
- You have cold sensations in fingers and toes.
- You have skin conditions like itchy dry patches on the skin.
- You smoke and drink very often.
- You are above 65 years.
Mode of Action of Inderal 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Inderal 10 MG
- Take Inderal 10 tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and without eating food
- You should take this medicine regularly and without fail as directed by your doctor
Interactions of Inderal 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of propranolol with medicines to treat irregular heartbeat and adrenaline (epinephrine) may cause high blood pressure or slow heartbeats, therefore, it should be avoided.
- Antimigraine medicines such as ergotamine and rizatriptan should be taken with a gap of a minimum of 2 hours with Inderal 10 tablet.
- Concomitant use of Inderal 10 tablets with medicines to treat heart diseases like verapamil, diltiazem and nifedipine should be avoided as it may lead to abnormal heart rhythm, low blood pressure, slow heartbeats, and heart failure....
- Concomitant use of Inderal 10 tablets with anaesthetics may cause fast heartbeats and may also increase the risk of high blood pressure, and thus should be used with caution.
- Inderal if taken along with other anti-hypertensive medicines can lead to a sudden drop in blood pressure.
- Concomitant use of anti-inflammatory medicines like Indomethacin and Ibuprofen may decrease the effect of Propranolol.
- Concomitant use of Inderal with medicines used to treat brain-related disorders like Fluvoxamine and Imipramine may cause slow heartbeats.
- Other medicines like Lidocaine, Warfarin, Phenobarbital, Mephobarbital, Chlorpromazine, Cimetidine, Hydralazine, Imipramine, Rifampicin, Theophylline, Insulin, and Digoxin used to treat heart failure should be used cautiously....
- Do not smoke or consume tobacco as may cause an increase in heart rate and may impair blood pressure control.
Storage and disposal of Inderal 10 MG
- Store below 25°C in a clean and dry place
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets