Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet
Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet Description
Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet is a nutritional supplement containing vitamin C and zinc. It is used to overcome vitamin C deficiency in the body. Vitamin C is essential for collagen synthesis and help
in wound healing and improves skin, hair and nails. It plays an important role in the immunity and absorption of iron. Health Aid Zincovit C tablets must be taken as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin C is essential for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues and cells.
- It protects body cells from oxidative damage due its excellent antioxidant properties.
- Boosts immunity and protects the body from diseases, allergies and illness due to environmental hazards.
- It promotes collagen synthesis, a protein that helps in wound healing, skin repair, cartilage and bone strength.
- It also promotes healthy skin, nails and hair and improves iron absorption in the body.
- Zinc boosts your immunity and is crucial for a sense of taste and smell. Calcium promotes bone and joint health.
Uses of Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin C deficiency.
- For treatment of scurvy, characterised by weakness, anaemia, bleeding gums due to lack of vitamin C in the body.
- To boost immunity and protect body against flu and seasonal allergies.
Precautions and Warnings of Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have existing medical conditions or are on other medications, supplements or complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You must not take Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet if you are allergic to its components.
- You are undergoing surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diet of people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet
- Take Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet as advised by the doctor.
- You must not consume vitamin supplements more than the recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet
- Store Health Aid Zincovit C at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a great source of vitamin C?
Q: How many days we can take Health Aid Zincovit C?
- Ascorbic Acid 100mg Tablets - - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 June 2022]
- Vitamin C - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 5 June 2022]
- Park, K. (2015). Nutrition and Health. Park's Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine. pp- 608-67.
- The Best Time to Take Vitamins [Internet]. Cleveland Clinic. 2022 [cited 5 June 2022]
- Diet and Nutrition [Internet]. Aoa.org. 2022 [cited 5 June 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Zincovit Strip Of 15 Tablets Green
- Zincovit Bottle Of 200 Ml Syrup Green
- Zincovit Bottle Of 15 Ml Drops
- Zincovit Cl Bottle Of 200 Ml Syrup
- Zincovit W Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Zincovit Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Zincovit Sugar Free Bottle Of 200 Ml Liquid
- Zincovit Strip Of 15 Tablets Red
- Zincovit Bottle Of 200 Ml Syrup Red