Foristal 1mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Foristal 1 MG Description
Foristal 1mg tablet contains dimethindene as the active ingredient. It belongs to the group of medicines known as antihistaminic medicines (antiallergic medicines). This medicine is used for the trea
tment of allergic symptoms like itchy, red skin lesions, a runny nose, watering from the eyes and sneezing. It improves allergic rhinitis, food and medicinal allergies. Do not take this medicine if you are having glaucoma (increased eye pressure), facing difficulty in passing urine and are pregnant or breastfeeding. Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines. Contact your doctor immediately if you think you have taken a higher dose than that required or if you are experiencing any other symptoms.
Uses of Foristal 1 MG
Contraindications of Foristal 1 MG
Side effects of Foristal 1 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Foristal 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have increased pressure in your eyes (Glaucoma).
- You have difficulty in passing urine, any problems related to urination.
- You have a lung disease like a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- You experience fits.
- This medicine may produce excitement in young children.
- Be cautious while administrating drops below the age of 1 year.
Mode of Action of Foristal 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Foristal 1 MG
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Do not stop this medicine without a doctor's advice.
Interactions of Foristal 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines may affect the way Foristal 1mg tablet works or even Foristal 1mg tablet can affect the working of some medicines.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, including:
- Central nervous system depressant medicines like Tranquillizers, Hypnotic medicines, alcohol (as they slow down the reflexes), monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors, medicines for mental illness like Tricyclic antidepressants, anticholinergic and antihistaminic medicines (they increase the chances of urine outflow problems), medicines to relieve abdominal cramps, medicines to dilate pupil, medicines for urine problems....
- Strong painkillers (opioids), medicines to stop vomiting, medicines to treat motion sickness, cancer.
- Tell your doctor about any of the other medicines you are taking which includes medicines without prescription and herbal medicines as well, as these medicines may alter the effectiveness of the Foristal 1mg tablet or increase the chances of side effects....
Storage and disposal of Foristal 1 MG
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Store it at 20°-25°C.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.