Corcium 225mg Tablet 15's
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Corcium Tablet contains calcium. It is one of the most essential minerals required by the body for optimal health. It is an essential component to building bones and keeping them healthy. This mineral also enables our heart muscle to contract and generate a heartbeat. Calcium is stored in the bones and teeth mainly.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones.
Uses of Corcium 225mg Tablet 15'S
- For treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of the body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Corcium 225mg Tablet 15'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Corcium 225mg Tablet 15'S
- Take Corcium Tablet as adviced by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Corcium 225mg Tablet 15'S
- Store Corcium Tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products.
- Chinese cabbage, kale, and broccoli.
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplement?
- If you have a kidney function problem or kidney stone.
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure.
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
Q: Is Corcium Tablet a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking it too much of Corcium Tablet can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 31 Mar 2021 | 05:47 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved