Bupron Xl 300mg Tablets
Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG Description
Bupron XL 300 mg Tablet is an antidepressant medicine. It is also used in cases of smoking addiction. The medication works by boosting the number of certain chemical mediators like serotonin in the b
ain that rest the nerves and relax the mind, thereby improving mood. Bupron XL 300 mg Tablet can be taken with or without meals, as per your doctor’s prescription. You can take Bupron XL 300 mg Tablet at the same time every day. Even if you feel fine, you should never skip a dose and complete the entire treatment plan. Do not abruptly stop the prescription since it may worsen your symptoms. Some common side-effects of Bupron Xl 300mg Tab are nausea, dizziness, vomiting, insomnia, fever, constipation or dry mouth. Most adverse effects do not necessarily require medical treatment and will subside with time. However, if you are experiencing these adverse effects regularly, you should speak with your doctor. When you are allergic to the tablet or any of its contents, do not use Bupron XL 300 mg Tablet. Talk to your doctor if you’re using antidepressants, antihypertensives, antipsychotics or any other medicines before starting this tablet. Consider it mainly when you’re on an MAO inhibitor (medicine to manage depression). If you quit taking Bupron XL 300 mg Tablet on your own, you can have unpleasant side effects. It’s essential to seek medical advice because it might create withdrawal symptoms.
Uses of Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG
- Smoking addiction
Contraindications of Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG
- If you have a history of allergy to any constituents of Bupron Xl 300mg Tab
- If you are using medicines with monoamine oxidase inhibitors, linezolid, methylene blue
- If you are undergoing withdrawal of sedatives or alcohol
- If you have a serious head injury
- If you have a severe stroke
- If you have a brain tumour
- If you have been diagnosed with substantial central nervous system illnesses
- If you have been diagnosed with seizure disorder
Side effects of Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG
- Irregular heartbeat
- Trouble sleeping
Precautions and Warnings of Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You observe sudden mood and behaviour changes or have suicidal thoughts, speak to your doctor.
- You have an eating disorder, a history of seizures, or consume alcohol, talk with your doctor.
- You want to discontinue or reduce the dosage of Bupron Xl 300 mg Tablet, as withdrawal effects might be severe if you stop taking it suddenly.
Mode of Action of Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG
- Before using Bupron Xl 300mg Tab, consult your doctor or read the packaging for instructions. You can consume Bupron Xl 300 mg Tablet with or without meals, although it’s best if you use it at the same time every day. Take Bupron Xl 300mg Tab exactly as per your doctor’s prescription....
Interactions of Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You run the danger of a medicine interaction if you consume or combine Bupron Xl 300 mg Tablet with the following.
- Consuming this medicine along with the other medicines mentioned here may cause adverse effects since they can interact, or it may decrease the efficiency of either of the medicines.
Interactions with food items
- There is no major interaction between Bupron XI 300 mg Tablet and food. However, notify the doctor if you have some allergic reactions. Take Bupron Xl 300mg Tab exactly as per your doctor’s prescription....
Storage and disposal of Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG
Dosage of Bupron Xl Mr 300 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it quite common to get red eyes after taking Bupron Xl 300 mg Tablet for the first time?
Q: What factors might make Bupron Xl 300 mg Tablet more likely to cause seizures?
Q: Is Bupron Xl 300 mg Tablet addictive?
Q: Is Bupron Xl 300 mg Tablet helpful for anxiety and insomnia?
- HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING INFORMATION. WELLBUTRIN XL (bupropion hydrochloride extended-release) tablets for oral use Initial U.S. Approval: 1985 WARNING: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND BEHAVIORS See full prescribing information for complete boxed warning [Internet]. Fda.gov. [cited 2022 Jan 25]. Available from:
- Huecker MR, Smiley A, Saadabadi A. Bupropion. StatPearls Publishing; 2021. Available from:
- Bupropion: Weight gain: case report. React Wkly [Internet]. 2015 [cited 2022 Jan 25];1539(1):73–73. Available from:
- Fava M, Rush AJ, Thase ME, Clayton A, Stahl SM, Pradko JF, et al. 15 years of clinical experience with bupropion HCl: from bupropion to bupropion SR to bupropion XL. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry [Internet]. 2005 [cited 2022 Jan 25];7(3):106–13. Available from: