Ab Flo 100mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Ab Flo 100 MG Description
AB-flo 100 capsule contains acebrophylline as its active ingredient. AB-flo 100 capsule is used for the treatment of breathing difficulty associated with lung-related disorders like asthma and chroni
c obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). This capsule acts by relaxing the airway muscles and inhibits mucous secretion, thus clearing the airway and also eases the breathing. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor at the exact dose and duration. You can take AB-flo capsule with or without food. This medicine should not be used during acute asthma attack. Inform your doctor about all your medical and medication history, before starting the treatment with AB-flo capsule.
Uses of Ab Flo 100 MG
Contraindications of Ab Flo 100 MG
- If you are allergic to ambroxol, acebrophylline, theophylline or any other ingredients of AB-flo 100 capsule.
- If you have any heart disease such as low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure or abnormal heart rate.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of Ab Flo 100 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Ab Flo 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart diseases such as hypertension, chronic heart failure, or irregular heartbeat; caution is needed.
- You have a stomach ulcer, thyroid, liver or kidney disease.
- You have any viral infections.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have an alcohol addiction, careful monitoring is required in such patients.
- You develop a fever with chills, immediately stop this medicine and seek medical help.
Mode of Action of Ab Flo 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ab Flo 100 MG
- Take AB-flo 100 capsule as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the prescribed quantity.
Interactions of Ab Flo 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way AB-flo 100 capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- This medicine, when used with medicines like albuterol, metaproterenol, pirbuterol, terbutaline, steroids and water pills, can decrease the potassium levels in the blood. You may require serum potassium monitoring....
Storage and disposal of Ab Flo 100 MG
- Store below 25° C in a clean & dry place. Protect it against moisture, direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep AB-flo capsule away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour into the drain.