Zandu Pure Honey Cinnamon Green Tea & Lemon Health Food Jar Of 250 G
Zandu Pure Honey is 100% natural and nutritious. It is sourced directly from the honeycombs and is an excellent product known to help weight loss and skin rejuvenation. Honey is not only a natural sweetener but also a healthier sugar substitute. It is also a multifunctional food that offers several health benefits.
- Honey is a natural and effective cough suppressant. It helps with throat irritation.
- It helps reduce ulcers and other bacterial gastrointestinal disorders.
- Honey has good antiseptic properties and aids in the early healing of injuries.
- It is very effective in managing body weight.
- It acts as a sedative and is useful in bed wetting disorders.
- It strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral diseases.
- It has natural antioxidants, enzymes and essential minerals.
- Zero added sugar, no added C3/ C4/Rice/ Corn/Cane Sugar.
Pure honey, cinnamon, green tea and lemon.
Zandu Pure Honey is highly beneficial for people who have a busy and active lifestyle. It keeps you fit and healthy. This product helps in weight management as it includes cinnamon, which regulates lipid profile and glucose metabolism. Green tea present in it possesses antioxidant properties and lemon regulates fat metabolism and helps in the digestion of food.
How to Use
You may take 5-10 gm twice daily with lukewarm water. It can also be taken along with the juice of ginger for cough relief and other ailments.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- It is a dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use.
Q1. Can I have Zandu Pure Honey in the morning before a workout?
Ans: Yes, you can have one tablespoon of honey with a glass of lukewarm water to boost your early morning fitness regime.
Q2. Is Zandu Pure Honey good?
Ans: Yes, the honey used in making Zandu Pure Honey is of high quality and devoid of any sugar syrup adulteration. It is a good product and highly beneficial.
Q3. What are the side effects of honey?
Ans: Overconsumption of honey may cause side effects such as wheezing, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, weakness, excessive perspiration, fainting and irregular heart rhythms.