Wellwoman - Health Supplements (micronutrients, Evening Primrose Oil And Starflower Oil) With Wellman 30 Tablet Free
The Wellwoman capsules are health supplements that are made for women who are dealing with Premenstrual syndrome. Apart from such women, these capsules can also be consumed by other women above the age of 18 years in order to maintain a healthy body. These capsules ensure that women are protected from debilitating ailments that can affect their health and lifestyles. The Wellwoman health supplement is packed with multivitamin ingredients that help to provide the daily energy needed for women to go about their daily activities. These capsules have become the UK's most trusted brand of health supplements for women and are, therefore, quite popular among women who value their physical health.
- These health capsules contain Folate, Pantothenic acid and Vitamin B12 which are essential nutrients to provide the much-needed energy boost for women who feel fatigued throughout the day.
- The Wellwoman capsules are not only meant to boost physical health but the mental health of women as well. It does this with the help of Vitamin B6 and B12, which are important parts of its formulation.
- These capsules also contain zinc which promotes the healthy growth of cuticles like hair and nails and helps make nails stronger, thereby preventing unwanted breakage of longer nails in women.
- Moreover, its Biotin content also ensures that women are able to maintain a healthy and lustrous head of hair despite several external environmental factors.
- Evening Primrose
- Starflower Oil
- Folate, pantothenic acid and vitamin B12
- The Wellwoman capsules are used by adult women for maintaining excellent physical health.
- These medicines are also used by women to help them regulate hormone levels in their body and can help in the decrease of symptoms related to post menstrual syndrome in women.
- The exceptional energy release provided by these capsules is the result of an infusion of Zinc, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin B6.
- Moreover, the iron content in these capsules helps boost the formation of red blood cells in the body and also helps to maintain normal levels of haemoglobin in the body as well.
- It contains about 400 micrograms of Folic acid which has been known to help support the growth of maternal tissues during the periods of pregnancy.
How to Use
Take one tablet once a day either with or after food, with generous amounts of water.
- The Wellwoman capsules should never be taken on an empty stomach as this could produce unwanted side effects.
- Keep it away from the reach of children at all times.
- Store it in a place that is cool and dry and is devoid of direct heat, sunlight, and moisture.
Q1: How far are the ingredients of this medicine safe for the developing foetus?
Ans: The ingredients of the Wellwoman capsules are noted to be safe for pregnant and lactating women, and therefore, there are no known cases of adverse effects of this mediation on the developing foetus.
Q2: Can I exceed the recommended dosage if the initial dosage does not work?
Ans: Do not take more than the recommended dosage mentioned by your gynaecologist.
Q3: Are these capsules devoid of unwanted chemical ingredients?
Ans: Yes, these capsules don't contain zero preservatives, yeast, gluten, and artificial flavours. Moreover, these products are cruelty-free as well.