Wellman - Health Supplements (21 Essential Vitamins And Minerals, With Added Ginseng And Amino Acids) With Wellman 30 Tablet Free
The advanced one-a-day Wellman multivitamin tablet is built for men who want to lead an active lifestyle on the go. With over 21 essential bio-elements, it is a comprehensive whole food multivitamin formulated to promote overall well being, with 100% of the recommended RDA daily value of essential vitamins and minerals like C, D3, E, K, B6, B12 and selenium, with added ginseng, amino acids, Coenzyme Q10 and L-Carnitine. Wellman sports vitamins represent a simple, no-fuss solution to fill nutritional gaps and make sure people get their daily allowance of under-consumed nutrients- combining the best from nature and science.
- Wellman Tablet is a scientifically formulated and clinically studied product.
- It comes with fortified 21 essential vitamins & minerals plus ginseng & amino acids.
- One tablet-a-day completes your daily nutrition requirement up to 100% daily value of RDA.
- Made for hard training overachievers, which exceed the needs of less active people.
- It contains B-complex vitamins along with copper, iron and zinc for all-round energy release.
- Lignans (as Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside)
- Myo Inositol
- N-Acetyl Cysteine
- Proanthocyanidins (Grape Seed Extract)
- Vitamin D (as D3 600 IU), Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid
- Minerals: Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium, Iodine, Silicon, Beta Carotene
- Wellman Tablets help men maintain optimum body nutritional levels, which otherwise they may fall short of.
- It comes with the goodness of Ginseng extract, which is effective in memory improvement and helps prevent various degenerative brain diseases.
- Beneficial during times of stress, indirectly, its ingredients can ease anxiety.
- A tablet a day of Wellman helps in improving focus, concentration & alertness.
How to Use
Take one tablet of Wellman multivitamin per day with your main meal with water.
- Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Don’t over exceed the recommended dosage.
- Not for the use of children.
- For allergens, read the ingredients marked in bold.
Q1. Which type of ginseng does Wellman contain?
Ans: Wellman contains Panax Ginseng that helps promote the release of nitric oxide, triggering erections and reaction times in healthy middle-aged men. It is also effective to strengthen the immune system and help fight off all symptoms of stress and disease.
Q2. Are there any undesired side effects whilst taking Wellman?
Ans: Generally, when a recommended dosage is taken, Wellman has no noticeable side effects. However, in case of overdose, when done for an extended time, it can prove to be counterproductive. Although the body excretes excess water-soluble vitamins, fat-soluble vitamins resist and cause extremities like diarrhoea, fever and other conditions. Seek immediate medical care in that case.
Q3. Can Wellman be used simultaneously with other medicines?
Ans: Wellman is a non-addictive formulation and is made naturally free from drugs or hormones. However, as with other supplements, if you have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, consider taking medical advice before using it along with other medications.