Volini Joint Xpert Pain Relief Gel Tube Of 20 Gm
Volini Joint Xpert Gel is a pain relief formula that ensures a long-lasting relief of 12 hours from all kinds of joint pain. It penetrates deep into the skin and provides relief from joint, musculoskeletal and soft-tissue pain. The main ingredient is Diclofenac, an anti-inflammatory agent that ensures a back or joint pain-free day. Volini Joint Xpert Gel can be carried easily while travelling to enjoy the most without having body pain to stop from outdoor activities.
- Volini Joint Xpert Gel contains menthol, which dilates the blood vessels when applied to the skin. This gives a cold sensation followed by an analgesic effect which provides relief from any external injury.
- Methyl Salicylate in the pain-relief gel reduces redness and swelling in muscles and joints.
- Volini Joint Xpert Gel comes with a quick absorb Nano formula that provides a long-lasting effect while working quickly on the pain area.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine BP
- Methyl Salicylate IP
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Linseed Oil BP
- Effective for musculoskeletal and joint pain.
- Volini Joint Xpert Gel is beneficial for the shoulder pain that occurs due to a sedentary lifestyle.
- Provides a cooling sensation while targeting the painful body area.
How to Use
- Take a generous amount of Volini Joint Xpert Gel on your palm.
- Gently rub the gel on the affected area.
- Massage with light hands until the gel gets absorbed by the skin.
- Apply the gel twice a day to get the desired benefits.
- Carefully read the label instructions before application.
- Rinse the area thoroughly with water in case of contact with eyes, nose, mouth or exposed parts.
- The gel is meant for external applications, do not ingest it.
- Do not use the gel if any of the mentioned ingredients are known to cause an allergic reaction.
- Discontinue the use in the case of any discomfort or irritation and consult a physician.
- Keep the gel out of the reach of children.
- Store the gel in a cool, dry place.
- Do not expose the gel directly to sunlight.
Q1. Does Volini Joint Xpert Gel cure open wounds and burns?
Ans: No, the pain-relief gel is only meant for joint and musculoskeletal pain and should not be applied on open wounds or burns.
Q2. Can Volini Joint Xpert Gel act as a pain-killer?
Ans: Volini Joint Xpert Gel has non-steroidal anti-inflammatory properties that relieve pain but does not kill pain completely.
Q3. Can Volini Joint Xpert Gel be used to treat headaches?
Ans: Volini Joint Xpert Gel should only be used to treat headaches under the supervision of a medical practitioner.