Vlcc Insta Glow Gold Bleach - 402 Gm
VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach contains the precious yellow metal - gold. The anti-ageing properties of gold are known for 5,000 years. Recognising the skin-enriching qualities of gold, VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach harnesses the best benefits of the metal to provide the perks of this bleach.
It lightens the facial hair to match the skin tone and purifies the skin from within to give it a brighter, energised and youthful look.
- VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach benefits the skin by lightening the facial hair to match skin tone.
- The added element of gold imparts radiance to the skin.
- Gold is known to have anti-ageing properties that help with skin rejuvenation.
- The product offers pre-bleach care complemented by a post-bleach application.
- Saffron extract
- Turmeric Extract
- Fumed Silica
- White Bentonite
- Tin oxide
Post Bleach Pack
- Gold oxide
- It bleaches facial hair making it lighter, complementing the skin tone perfectly.
- It purifies the skin, removes uneven patches and reduces the appearance of blackheads.
How to Use
- Wash the face with cold water and pat it dry.
- Apply pre-bleach cream; massage it gently till it is absorbed.
- Mix the cream and the powder in a 10:1 ratio (10 parts of cream to 1 part of powder).
- Apply this mixture to your face with a spatula.
- Leave the pack for 15 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Pat the skin dry.
- Apply a thin layer of the gold bleach cream. Massage it till it is absorbed.
- Do not wash your face with soap after this for 5 hours.
- The cream should not be applied to wounds or cracked skin.
- Do not let the mixture enter the mouth or eyes. If it goes inside, please rinse with cold water immediately. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
- Always use a plastic bowl and spatula to mix the bleach.
- Do not expose skin to sunlight directly after bleaching.
- Do not bleach immediately after a bath.
Q1. Is VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach lighten your skin permamnently?
Ans. No, VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach does not offer permanent skin lightening. It is advisable to use it once every 4 to 6 weeks.
Q2. Does VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach lighten dark spots too?
Ans. No, it does not decrease skin hyperpigmentation and dark spots that occur due to internal causes.