Vicco Vajradanti Tooth Paste 100 Gm
Vicco Vajradanti Toothpaste is made up of more than 18 different herbs and barks. It is an Ayurvedic product that provides complete oral hygiene and the best oral care. The Ayurvedic element of the product makes it suitable for all to use. The toothpaste works as an astringent and antiseptic on the gums.
- Makes teeth strong.
- Stimulates and reinforces the gums, making them healthy. Stronger gums also give your bite more power.
- Vicco Vajradanti helps with pyorrhoea, swollen and bleeding gums, toothache or any other periodontal disease.
- Reduces tooth decay and bad breath.
- Prevents problems like yellow teeth, cavities, gingivitis and plaque.
- Fights bacteria and germs in the mouth that gives rise to tartar.
- Aids in relieving weak, bleeding or swollen gums.
- Tackles bad breath and yellow teeth.
- Helps with toothache, tooth decay, cavities, gingivitis, tartar, plaque and pyorrhoea.
Directions for Use
- Please refer to the back of the packet for details on how to use the product.
- Wash the bristles of the toothbrush that you use.
- Take a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on your brush.
- Wash your mouth with water before you brush your teeth.
- Be gentle while cleaning the sensitive areas.
- After you are done washing, once again wash your mouth so that no residual paste remains within the mouth.
- Follow the method and brush twice a day.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Don’t use more than necessary.
Q1. Will bleeding gums hurt after using Vicco Vajradanti?
Ans1. The toothpaste has antiseptic qualities. It would be soothing over bleeding gums and reduce the bleeding too.
Q2. Will it hurt if you use too much toothpaste?
Ans2. Vicco Toothpaste has several herbs and barks, including Ajwain. Using too much of the paste may leave behind a burning sensation inside the mouth which will be uncomfortable. Other than that, there shouldn’t be any side effects of Vicco Vajradanti.