Vicco Aloe Vera Cream - 30 Gm
Vicco Aloe Vera Cream is a unisex ayurvedic blend that is targeted to nourish skin and promote blemish-free radiant skin. The cream comes with mild ingredients, which make it suitable for all skin types. Vicco Aloe Vera cream does not contain any harmful chemicals and is free from parabens, sulphates, and mineral oils. The richness of aloe vera in the cream makes it effective for sensitive skin and reduces any redness or inflammation on the affected part of the skin.
This 100% natural cream is ideal for acne-prone skin, and it restores the natural balance of skin to get rid of pimples, blemishes and pigmentation. Vicco Aloe Vera Cream combines the goodness of natural ingredients to enhance a smooth, soft, and youthful look.
- The cream provides visible radiance with a youthful look due to the presence of essential nutrients.
- Vicco Aloe Vera Cream makes the skin complexion lighter, evens out skin one and enhances texture.
- The cream contains all-natural ingredients, which makes it effective for sensitive skin also.
- It is beneficial to reduce skin inflammation.
- The cream has the tendency to heal wounds and make the area spot-free.
- Aloe Vera
- Beneficial for dry, patchy, and undernourished skin.
- Effective against acne, pimples, scars, tanning and pigmentation.
- Promotes even-textured skin that is soft and smooth.
How to Use
- Thoroughly cleanse your face and neck with a mild soap or face wash.
- Take a generous amount of Vicco Aloe Vera Cream and apply little dots all over your face and neck.
- Blend and gently massage the cream properly with your fingertips.
- Carefully read the label instructions before application.
- In case of contact with eyes, nose, mouth or exposed parts, rinse the area thoroughly.
- The cream is meant for external applications, do not ingest it.
- Do not use the cream if any of the mentioned ingredients are known to cause an allergic reaction.
- Discontinue the use in the case of any discomfort or irritation and consult a physician.
- Keep the cream out of the reach of children.
- Store the cream in a cool, dry place and do not expose it directly to sunlight.
Q1. Will the Vicco Aloe Vera Cream work as a sunscreen?
Ans. No, the cream does not contain SPF, but sunscreen can be applied over it.
Q2. Can Vicco Aloe Vera Cream be used on pimple-prone skin?
Ans. Yes, the cream can be used on pimple-prone skin. Just massage it gently over the affected area.
Q3. Is Vicco Aloe Vera Cream effective against acne scars and pigmentation?
Ans. Yes, the cream can work for acne scars and pigmentation to lighten them, but for stubborn dark spots, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist.