Veet Instant Wax Strips For Sensitive Skin Box Of 8
Veet Instant wax strips are efficient when it comes to pulling out even 1.5 mm short body hair, leaving you with up to 4 weeks of long-lasting smoothness and instantly exfoliated skin, whenever you wish. The best part is you can use it anytime.
This ready-to-use pack gives you perfect waxing results in just 5 easy steps and the special easy-grip tab helps you uproot hair in one easy move. With regular use, you’ll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back. Specially formulated with Almond Oil and Vitamin E, Veet provides extra care to suit sensitive skin.
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.
- The wax used in Veet Sensitive wax strips delivers up to 28 days of smoothness.
- Almond Oil and Vitamin E pamper sensitive skin.
- Veet steps provide exfoliation of the skin along with hair removal.
- These wax strips can be easily used at home or can be carried along while travelling.
How to Use
- Rub the wax strip between your hands until the wax feels warm. You may find the use of a hair drier more convenient.
- Apply the strip over the hair to be removed in the direction of the hair growth.
- Holding the Veet easy grip (rounded edge) tab, pull the strip back on itself in one swift motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, keep the strip as close to the skin as possible and while holding the skin taut with your free hand.
- The faster you remove the strip, the more effective it will be.
- You can re-use each strip several times until it loses its stickiness.
- After waxing, remove any excess wax with a perfect finish wipe provided.
- If you run out of wipes you can use baby oil.
- For external use only.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry and hygienic place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use it on the head, face, eyes, nose, ears or around the genital area.
- Do not use it on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
Q1. Can you remove hair on your own with Veet?
Ans: If you're new to hair removal, count on Veet to get the perfect results. Veet gives you the confidence to lift your arms without fear of exposing unsightly underarm hair, leg or arm hair. These strips have been designed in a manner where you can easily use them on yourself without any hassle.
Q2. What to do for sensitive skin after waxing?
Ans: Apply a cool compress or take a cool shower to reduce irritation and sensitivity. Avoid hot baths or showers. Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid friction and irritation. Avoid perfumed products, lotions and creams, which can irritate sensitized skin.
Q3. What is the price of Veet Instant wax strips for sensitive skin?
Ans: Each box of Veet Instant wax strips retails for ₹99 only.