Unobiotics Junior Child Nutrition (10 Sachets)
Healthy gut bacteria are an essential part of a healthy digestive system, immune system and overall health. Activkids UnoBiotics Junior Probiotics Drink for kids helps your child stay safe and maintain normal and healthy bacteria in their stomach and digestive tract. These helpful bacteria have a symbiotic relationship with us, from helping us to digest our food to playing a role in our mood.
- Sometimes, children and adults experience illness and harmful stomach bacteria infections, this can lead to stomach pain, problems with bowel movements and diarrhoea. During this time, the healthy bacteria in our system are greatly reduced which is why Activkids UnoBiotics Junior Probiotics Drink helps to replenish them.
- Activkids UnoBiotics Junior Probiotics Drink composition consists primarily of the Lactobacillus bacteria, one of the most studied bacteria, to help bring your child’s digestion and stomach problems back to normal.
- With the highest safety standards of purity and potency, our probiotic sachets provide up to 5 times more probiotic activity than traditional forms and to make it more appetizing for kids, this product contains a sugar-free sweetener (sorbitol), so your child won’t have any fuss when it’s time to drink it!
- Activkids UnoBiotics Junior Probiotics Drink is safe, effective and made especially for kids. Use this beneficial probiotic when your little one is experiencing tummy problems.
Lactobacillus GG, Xylitol, Sorbitol, Stabilizer, Maltodextrin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring.
It is a probiotic that is taken orally to prevent and actively support recovery from diarrhoea and stomach infections in kids.
How to Use
- Take 1-2 sachets daily or as directed by your doctor.
- It can be taken directly into the mouth or mixed with a small amount of water (20ml).
- Do not use it in very hot or very cold water as this may reduce the effectiveness of the product.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture.
- For children below 5 years, consult a doctor beforehand.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
Q1. Can it be taken by infants?
No, it is not suggested to serve Activkids UnoBiotics Junior Probiotics Drink to infants and toddlers unless advised by your doctor.
Q2. Is it a medical treatment for diarrhoea?
No, although it is based on medical principles and science, this is not intended as a medicine for stomach infections and diarrhoea. It is a probiotic, it helps your digestive system to recover from infections since it contains helpful bacteria.
Q3. How many sachets come in this pack?
This pack of Lactobacillus probiotics comes with 10 sachets in the box.