The Skin Story Moringa Sunscreen , Uva & Uvb Broad Spectrum Protection, Non Sticky , Spf 50 +, 100 G
The Skin Story Moringa Sunscreen shields your skin from UVA and UVB rays preventing sunburn, tan lines, skin darkening and premature ageing. Antioxidant Moringa also prevents the formation of free radicals thereby adding an extra level of protection to the skin. Our sunscreen is water & sweat-resistant providing SPF 50 to your skin. Our formulas are scientifically proven and use non-toxic active ingredients to benefit your skin.
- Contains SPF50 that protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Free of parabens, mineral oil and other harsh chemicals.
- Infused with moringa care that fights oxidative stress.
- It is lightweight and oil-free and does not feel heavy on the skin.
- Citric acid
- Moringa seed oil
- Vitamin E
- Witch hazel extract
- Propylene Glycol
- Zinc Oxide
- Protects from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Prevents premature ageing and tanning of the skin.
- Protects the skin from oxidative stress.
How to Use
Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection especially after sweating, swimming, towel drying or extended sun exposure.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If there is accidental contact, wash your eyes immediately.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Is the use of sunscreens mandatory?
Ans: Use of sunscreens is not mandatory, but they are highly useful to the skin. They protect it from the harmful UV rays of the sun, which can damage the skin severely. It helps prevent the damage of free radicals to the skin.
Q2. Are there any side effects of The Skin Story Moringa Sunscreen?
Ans: This Sunscreen is made up of natural ingredients and generally, no side effects are seen on its use. If any redness or irritation occurs, one must consult a dermatologist.
Q3. How often should sunscreen be reapplied?
Ans: Sunscreen must be reapplied depending on the extent/duration of exposure to the sun. Excessive use of sunscreen should be avoided as it can completely clog your skin pores.