Swisse Ultiboost Odourless 4x Strength Wild Fish Oil-1800mg Omega3 -Heart Brain & Eye Health 60 Caps
The Swisse Ultiboost fish oil supplement with concentrated omega 3 has been designed to promote overall wellness and reduce joint pain in the body. The capsules contain fish oil and Omega 3 fatty acids, both of which are highly beneficial for the body. The fish oil promotes cognitive well being and regulates the blood pressure of the body while improving triglyceride levels and vision. The body cannot naturally produce Omega 3 fatty acids and the capsules thus make a great supplement. The Swisse fish oil capsule is odourless and can be taken every day.
- The Swisse supplement contains a 4 times higher concentration of Omega 3 fatty acids, which help reduce joint pain and improve overall health.
- The capsules make an ideal supplement during pregnancy and lactation, as fish oil promotes the baby’s growth.
- Fish oil has anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce joint pain.
- It contains EPA (720 mg) and DHA (480 mg).
- Gluten-free, lactose-free, yeast and egg-free.
- It does not contain artificial flavours or colours.
- Concentrated Omega-3 Triglycerides – Fish.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 720 mg.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 480 mg.
- Capsule shell- Gelatin.
- Glycerol (INS 422).
- Purified Water.
- D-Alpha Tocopherol (INS 307c).
- Improves overall health and well-being.
- Help treat pain in the joints and improves vision.
- Ideal for pregnancy and lactation as it supports the baby's overall growth and development.
- Promotes cognitive and brain development in the foetus and breastfed babies.
How to Use
- One tablet every day with food or just after a meal.
- You can also refer to your doctor for a suitable dosage.
- To improve triglyceride levels in the body you can take 2 tablets a day.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers can have 2 tablets a day.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from sunlight and store it below 25 degrees.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- The capsule size is large, so care should be taken during consumption.
- In case symptoms persist even after taking these capsules, get in touch with your doctor.
Q1. How many capsules come in one bottle of Swisse supplements?
Ans: This bottle contains 60 capsules.
Q2. Does the Swisse fish oil supplement help treat pain in the joints?
Ans: Yes, the supplement is highly effective for joint pain.
Q3. Is this Swisse supplement vegetarian?
Ans: No, this is a Swisse fish oil capsule and is not vegetarian.
Q4. Can pregnant women and lactating mothers take this supplement?
Ans: Yes, this supplement is ideal for pregnant women and lactating mothers, as it supports foetus and breastfed baby’s overall development.
Q5. Does the capsule have a bad smell because it contains fish oil?
Ans: No, the capsule is odourless and easy to swallow.