Strepsils Orange Lozenges Jar Of 100
Strepsils Orange Soothing Lozenges contain a mixture of 2 effective antiseptics that alleviate the discomfort of sore throats and the honey helps in soothing the itching. It has a distinct orange flavour. Adults and children over the age of six can take it.
- It relieves the symptoms of a throat infection.
- It contains antibacterial ingredients which fight off the bacteria that are causing infection and sore throat.
- 2,4-dichlorobenzyl alcohol
- It helps your body to fight the bacterias which cause cough and other throat-related infections.
- The double-action formula in the orange-flavoured lozenge gives relief from sore throats.
- Help to relieve oral infection symptoms.
How to Use
- Slowly dissolve one lozenge in the mouth every 2-3 hours.
- Consume no more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
- Consult a doctor if your symptoms persist.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q 1. Why should I use Strepsil on non-medicated lozenges?
Ans. Strepsils is a soothing medicinal drug that contains active medical ingredients to help reduce sore throat. The Strepsils Medicated Lozenge offers the option to treat associated symptoms such as sore throat and mouth infection. Unlike non-medicated lozenges or sweets, Strepsil clinically proves that lozenges work effectively.
Q 2. Are there any Strepsils lozenges without sugar?
Ans. If you want sugar-free lozenges, Strepsils Sugar-Free Lozenges contain Amylmetacresol 0.6 mg 2, 4-dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2 mg, adults and children over the age of six can take it.
Q 3. Why are there so many different Strepsils lozenges and how do I know which one to take?
Ans. The dry and irritated sore throat becomes uncomfortable. Other symptoms, such as nasal congestion, can accompany a sore throat. Strepsil Lozenges are available for a variety of sore throats and other related discomforts. Look up which lozenges are best for your symptoms in the package information.