Sri Sri Tattva Brahmi Tablet 500mg, 60tab
Sri Sri Tattva Brahmi Ayurveda Tablet was founded by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the nation's spiritual master. Brahmi is a nootropic plant (mental tonic) that boosts brain chemicals involved in cognitive abilities, such as the ability to reason, learn and remember. Sri Sri Tattva Brahmi Tablet is useful in the treatment of Manasa vikaras. It improves memory and can be used well to help assistShopha, Pandu, Prameha, and Jwara.
- Mental tonic stimulates brain chemicals that are important in thinking, learning and retaining information.
- It is a potent defensive antioxidant.
- Prevention of aberrant brain degeneration associated with ageing.
- Improves the speed at which visual information is processed and the pace at which new information is learned and remembered.
- Nervous irritation or anxiety is eased as a result of the treatment.
- Brahmi extracts
- Deals with stress, delusion, and seizures.
- Helps deal with memorising troubles and cognitive problems.
- Takes care of anxiety and sadness.
- Helps deal with mental illnesses and exhaustion.
How to Use
- 1-2 pills twice a day, or as advised by your doctor
- Store it in a cold, dry, and dark location.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Before using, carefully read the label. Do not exceed the indicated dose.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
Q 1. What is the expiry of the Sri Sri Tattva Brahmi Tablet?
Ans. The expiry date is 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q 2. Are there any side effects of the Sri Sri Tattva Brahmi Tablet?
Ans. It is 100% herbal and ayurvedic and has no side effects.