Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary (15ml) And Lavender 100% Pure Natural And Undiluted Oil (15ml)
Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Lavender 100% Pure, Natural and Undiluted Oil are vegan and cruelty-free oils. Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) has anti-inflammatory properties and is ideal for fighting skin issues like irritation and itching. It also helps lighten scars, soothes skin, aids in muscle relaxation and boosts circulation. Lavender is also known to relieve stress and help with insomnia. Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) hydrates skin and stimulates hair follicles for thick luscious hair, preventing premature balding and greying. Rosemary also has numerous skin benefits including healing burns, reducing puffiness and inflammation.
- Soulflower Rosemary and Lavender Essential Oils are vegan, 100% pure and natural.
- Essential oil extracted from natural ingredients by steam distillation process.
- Ideal for use in aromatherapy.
- Comes with a dropper.
- Soothes skin, relieves itching, irritation and lightens scars.
- Relaxes muscles and improves circulation.
- Conditions hair and nails and gives radiant skin.
- Helps with anxiety, insomnia and restlessness and promotes relaxation.
- Freshens and purifies the air.
- Mixed with carrier oils for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Ideal for diffusion and aromatherapy.
- Soulflower Essential Oil work as skin and hair conditioners.
- Great immunity boosting agents.
How to Use
- Mix 2-3 drops of essential oil in carrier oils such as coconut, almond or castor oil and massage face and body for muscle relaxation and moisturisation.
- Apply 2-3 drops of essential oil on the temples to aid in sleep and relaxation.
For Hair and Nails:
- Mix 5-6 drops of essential oil with coconut oil or any regular hair oil and massage twice a week for added benefit and relief from an itchy scalp.
- Mix 2-3 drops of essential oil with coconut oil and massage in a circular motion on dry cuticles.
For Diffusion or Aromatherapy:
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil to the diffuser.
- Apply 2-3 drops to the pillowcase before sleeping to aid in sleep and relaxation.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Store away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact wash thoroughly.
- In case of itching and irritation, discontinue use.
- For external use only.
- Do not ingest Soulflower Essential Rosemary and Lavender Oil.
- A patch test is recommended.
Q 1. What are Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Lavender 100% Pure, Natural and Undiluted Oils?
Ans: Essential oils like Soulflower Rosemary and Lavender Essential Oils are natural concentrated plant extracts with natural smell and ‘essence’ of their source.
Q 2. Can you use essential oils directly on the skin?
Ans: As essential oils are concentrated, it is advised to mix them with carrier oils to prevent any burning or irritation, as well as for added benefits.
Q 3. What are the benefits of using Lavender and Rosemary essential oil?
Ans: Lavender is used to relieve stress and anxiety, help with relaxation and insomnia. It also gives a radiant glow to the skin and conditions hair. Rosemary is used to prevent premature balding and heal skin burns. It also prevents itching and irritation.
Q 4. Is it safe to use essential oils during pregnancy?
Ans: It is generally safe to use essential oils during the second and third trimester, but please check with your gynaecologist. When pregnant, it is recommended to focus on aromatherapy, do not ingest and use it in a diluted form while using on skin and hair.