Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap, 150gm
Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap is handcrafted with the goodness of charcoal and natural oils like Peppermint, Olive, and Coconut. It also has Vitamin E for added goodness. It helps in the deep cleaning of your face and body. It also maintains the hydration level of your skin and makes it brighter and lighter.
The Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap also removes body odour and leaves a sense of freshness and rejuvenation. Moreover, it aids in eliminating blackheads, excess oil and unclogs clogged pores. One can use it every day as bathing soap.
- This soap is handmade with activated charcoal and natural oils.
- It cleanses the skin and hydrates it.
- Effective against acne, pimples, and scars.
- Infused with Vitamin E.
- The charcoal soap removes the body odour.
- The Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap makes the skin free from impurities.
- This product removes blackheads as well.
- It makes the skin glow.
- This product is cruelty-free.
- Contributes towards sustainable development.
- Charcoal Powder
- Castor Oil
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Fresh Radish Juice
- Fresh Turnip Oil
- Palm Oil or Palm Kernel Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Vitamin E
- Helps the body get rid of toxins and impurities.
- Makes the skin flawless.
- The Soulflower charcoal soap leaves a fresh aroma on the skin.
- Effective against fungal infections.
- Aids in removing excess oil and blackheads.
- Reduces the visible signs of ageing.
- Helps to clear acne and pimple marks.
- Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap energises the skin.
How to Use
- The Soulflower soaps may be more significant than other soaps. You can cut it in half for your convenience.
- Store the other half safely.
- Wet your body with water.
- Take the Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap in your hands and rub to create lather.
- Now start applying gently on your face and body.
- Do not rub too much.
- Wash with water thoroughly once you're done.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Keep Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap away from children.
- Do not massage harshly on your skin.
- Wet the body before use.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Do a patch test before using.
- Do not use it if you've extra sensitive skin.
Q 1. Can you use this soap on oily skin?
Ans. Yes, you can use Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap as it helps in removing the excess oil from your skin and makes it brighter and better.
Q 2. Is it safe to use Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap if it changes colour?
Ans. Since the Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap is handcrafted and made with natural and pure ingredients, they may change colour depending on the weather conditions. However, this doesn't affect its quality, and it is still safe to use.
Q 3. How many times should you use this soap?
Ans. You should use Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap daily for the best results. You can use it twice a day if you shower more than once.
Q 4. Can children use Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap?
Ans. Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap contains herbal powders that may have a slight scrubbing effect on the skin. Avoid it for children below 12 years of age.