Sloan'S Pain Relief Liniment Bottle Of 71ml
Sloan’s Pain Relief Liniment Oil is a combination of several natural ingredients that helps provide pain relief. This oil works instantaneously to provide relief from intense pain in any part of the body. Sloan’s Pain Relief Liniment Oil is most widely used to treat muscle or joint pains that may happen due to sprains, undue stress on joints, or sports injuries. With a combination of 3 different types of herbal oils, this pain relief oil creates hot and cold signals around the affected nerves to mask the sensation of pain.
- Sloan’s Pain Relief Liniment Oil helps instantly reduce pain and swelling in the affected region and helps restore the strength of the muscles and joints.
- This oil contains cinnamon extracts which are useful in combating pain and inflammation due to its prostaglandin-inhibiting properties.
- The eucalyptus in this oil acts as a flavouring agent and provides a soothing fragrance.
- Sloan’s Pain Relief Liniment Oil also contains wintergreen oil which provides topical pain relief and also helps reduce pain resulting from muscle cramps.
- It contains Mentha Arvensis Oil which helps in reducing pain.
- The Capsaicin extracts in this oil blend act as a counter-irritant. It releases a compound in the body that affects the transfer of signals to and from pain receptors and therefore helps to reduce pain.
- Capsaicin extract
- Oil Gaultheria
- Gandha Biroja Thailam
- Devadaru Thailam
- Sloan’s Pain Relief Liniment Oil can be used to provide first aid pain relief in cases of physical injuries related to the joints, bones and muscles.
- It can also be used to reduce inflammation in affected areas.
- Moreover, with its painkilling properties, it can also be used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
How to Use
- Simply dab this oil onto the affected area in gentle circular strokes.
- Wait 10 minutes for it to dry and get absorbed into the skin.
- Always store it in a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children at all times.
- This oil is not for edible purposes.
- This oil is meant for external use only.
- Do not apply Sloan’s Pain Relief Liniment Oil on wounds or broken skin as it may cause a burning sensation.
- Always check for the date of expiry on the product label before using it.
Q1: Is it suitable for children?
Ans: It is best to consult a pediatrician before applying this oil to your child’s injuries.
Q2: Do I need to bandage the affected area after applying this oil?
Ans: No, you need to keep it open for 10 minutes for the oil to get absorbed.
Q3: How much pressure do I need to apply when rubbing the oil onto the affected area?
Ans: Do not rub the oil but gently dab it on the affected area because this oil is strong enough and does not need to be rubbed in.