Relispray Nitron Pain Relief Cooling Spray 48grm
Relispray Nitron is the medically advised formula for impact injuries. Relispray Nitron uses the healing powers of Relispray with the future healing technology of the amazing ICE PAC action. It reduces swelling, cools the wound up to 10° celsius and begins the healing process, right away. The future healing technology of Relispray Nitron is approved by doctors and various sports coaches. It is a pain and swelling healing expert made with revolutionary aerosol technology that releases fast and penetrates the skin easily.
- Relispray Nitron penetrates the skin and carries cooling and medicinal properties right to the pain area.
- It does not need rubbing or touching of the wound, therefore, preventing any further damage.
- It uses cooling technology to work on pain including joint pain, muscle pull, back and neck pain and helps to a large extent in relieving pain caused by arthritis.
- It provides instant relief from any pain ailment and in case of an impact injury.
- Infused with advanced ice pack solution condensed to 10°, when sprayed it creates a rapid action of reducing swelling, cooling the wound and healing it at the same time.
- It can easily be carried in a player’s kit bag or a normal bag.
- Mint flowers
- Advanced Ice Pac solution
- Aerosol Technology
- Relispray Nitron Spray is used to reduce swelling and can numb the pain with Ice Pac action.
- Effective in the treatment of sprains and other athletic injuries.
- It is designed to treat moderate to severe pain in the lower back, neck and joints.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle properly before using it.
- Spray it over the affected skin area.
- Immediately cover the area with a cloth or towel to improve efficiency.
- Read the packaging instructions carefully before applying.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Can Relispray Nitron Spray be used along with a pack of ice?
Ans: Relispray Nitron Spray can be used after applying an ice pack, as the Ice Pac action will only aid the cooling effect of ice. This will reduce swelling and repair damaged muscles faster.
Q2. How many times can I use Relispray Nitron Spray?
Ans: Relispray Nitron Spray uses Ice Pac action to rapidly provide relief from swelling and can be used twice or thrice a day. Please consult a physician before further use.
Q3. After applying Relispray Nitron Spray to the affected area can I keep the area open?
Ans: It is essential to cover the area with a cloth after applying Relispray Nitron Spray for optimal results. The cooling effect from the aerosol spray droplets happens more efficiently in a covered environment.