Similac Iq+ Baby Food Stage 3 Follow-up Formula With Dha + Natural Vitamin E (from 12 - 24 Months) Tin Of 400 G
The Similac Stage 3 baby food is a follow-up formula from stage 2. It is meant for babies between the ages of 12 to 24 months. It is generally used to feed babies of this age group after they stop weaning on their mother’s milk. The Similac formula is made from a spray-dried concoction of all the necessary macro and micronutrients needed by babies of this age group. This 85-year-old tried and tested baby formula can be safely consumed by children of this specific age group and in many cases, can prove to be a powerful substitute for mother’s milk.
- The Similac powder for babies with all its nutritional content helps to support the development of the brain and eyes.
- With its exclusive naturally occurring Vitamin E that is present as a major ingredient in mother’s milk, babies can be guaranteed wholesome nutrition.
- Moreover, Vitamin E present in the Similac formula helps protect the cells of the baby from oxidizing effects.
- Apart from all of these benefits, the simple formulation of this baby weaning powder also helps to ease the process of digestion and enhances the capacity of the body to absorb calcium.
- Skim milk powder
- High oleic sunflower oil
- Soy oil
- Coconut oil
- Whey protein concentrate
- Corn syrup solids
- Alpina oil
- Soy lecithin
- DHA +
- Natural Vitamin E
- Omega 3
- Omega 6
- Folic Acid
- Similac Stage 3 baby powder can be used when there is a shortage or absence of mother’s milk.
- It can also be used as a substitute for mother’s milk but only after the age of 12 months.
How to Use
- Add 1 scoop of the powder with 30 ml of water and mix well to ensure that there are no lumps.
- Feed this mixture to your baby as directed by your paediatrician.
- Store in a cool and dry place in an airtight container.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Remember that nothing is better than mother’s milk for infants.
Q1: Can I feed this to infants younger than 12 months?
Ans: It is strongly advised that you do not but you can if instructed by your doctor.
Q2: Is it necessary that my instant should have been fed Similac Stage 2 before this?
Ans: No, this is not a necessity.
Q3: Can I exceed the recommended dose if my baby is still hungry?
Ans: It is not recommended to exceed the given dosage unless advised by a doctor.
Q4: What happens if the mixture is too concentrated?
Ans: It can become difficult for your baby to swallow, so mix some more water.
Q5: What if the mixture is too dilute?
Ans: Your baby may not receive the required nutrition, so add some more powder.