Siddhayu Chyawan Yogue I Ayurvedic Immunity Booster For Adults And Kids | Jaggery | Sugar Free Chyawanprash | Vitamin C Zinc Raisins And Superfoods Avaleha Lehyam | 900 Gm X1
Ayurveda is a science, an ancient Indian science, passed down through generations and still revered today for its efficacy and use of natural, herbal and mineral ingredients. A holistic healing science that considers the person as a whole – mind, body, spirit and emotions. The science of life.
At Siddhayu, we believe in this science. Siddhayu products combine the wisdom of Ayurveda with scientific rigour to bring you products that are natural, authentic, and relevant to today’s time, high in quality and reliability, in familiar modern-day consumable forms, precise in their delivery and efficacy. Ingredients are carefully chosen and blended together for balance.
The end result is nothing short of the most cutting-edge Ayurveda solutions available today, which will change the way one engages with Ayurveda.
We are Siddhayu, and we are Reimagining Ayurveda for today, every day.
- CHYAWANPRASH WITH ZINC: Chyawan Yogue is a traditionally made Chyawanprash fortified with Yashad. It ensures your daily Zinc requirement of the body. Yashad in Ayurveda means pure Zinc, which is scientifically processed in Aloe vera juice to create bioactive nanoparticles with immune-boosting effects and better absorption.
- NO REFINED SUGAR, SWEETENED WITH JAGGERY & RAISINS (MUNAKKA): Naturally sweetened with Jaggery and Munakka (Black raisins), to make it the perfect low calorie, low sugar healthy Chyawanprash.
- NATURAL IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Chyawan Yogue is further fortified with extra and essential quantities of Giloy, Ashwagandha and Shatavari, which are especially beneficial for boosting Respiratory Immunity and overall wellbeing.
- WITH FLAXSEEDS AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS: Superfoods which are rich in fibre and healthy Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, making them highly nutritious. Taste it to believe it!
- MADE IN PURE COW’S GHEE: Traditionally churned Ghee has been prescribed by the Ayurvedic texts and ensures higher amounts of DHA with numerous health benefits.
- FOR ADULTS: 1 Tablespoon twice daily.
- KIDS (above 4 years): 1/2 Tablespoon daily.
Yashad,Cow's Ghee, Jaggery, Sunflower and Flax Seeds,Raisins"