Siddhayu Chyawan Yogue (By Baidyanath) Sugar Free Chyawanprash Immunity Booster | Zinc | Amla 900gm
Siddhayu Chyawan Yogue combines the wisdom of Ayurveda with scientific rigour to bring you a natural, authentic, supplement that is relevant to today’s time, high in quality and reliability. Chyawan Yogue is the outcome of traditional Chyawanprash mixed with Yashad. This supplement satisfies your body's daily Zinc requirement. Chyawanprash is a low-calorie, low-sugar delicacy that is naturally sweetened with jaggery and munakka (black raisins).
- Traditionally produced Chyawanprash supplemented with Yashad, Chyawan Yogue is the result. Your daily Zinc requirement for the body is met with this supplement. This pure Zinc, known as Yashad in Ayurveda and Aloe Vera juice, is carefully processed into bioactive nanoparticles with immune-boosting properties and improved absorption.
- Chyawanprash is naturally sweetened with jaggery and munakka (black raisins), resulting in a low-calorie, low-sugar treat.
- In addition, Giloy, Ashwagandha and Shatavari have been added in extra and vital quantities to Chyawan Yogue, which is notably good for improving Respiratory Immunity and overall well-being.
- Cow's Ghee
- Flax Seeds
- World's First Chyawanprash With Zinc - Chyawan Yogue is a traditionally made chyawanprash fortified with yashad. It ensures your daily zinc requirement of the body. Yashad in Ayurveda means pure zinc, which is scientifically processed in aloe vera juice to create bioactive nanoparticles with immune-boosting effects and better absorption.
- No refined sugar, sweetened with jaggery & raisins (munakka) - Naturally sweetened with jaggery and munakka (black raisins), to make it the perfect low calorie, low sugar healthy chyawanprash.
- Made In Pure Cows Ghee - Traditionally churned ghee has been prescribed by the ayurvedic texts and ensures higher amounts of DHA with numerous health benefits.
- 32 Pure Herbs - Vegetarian, no refined sugar, no added colour or flavour, gluten-free and soy-free.
How to Use
- For Adults - 1 Tablespoon twice daily.
- For Kids (above 4 years) - 1/2 Tablespoon daily.
- May cause loose stools and a burning experience in the stomach.
Q1. Does it contain honey?
Ans: It does not contain honey.
Q2. How's this sugar-free if it contains jaggery/ gud? 100 g of jaggery contains 65 - 85 grams of sucrose and it has a GI of 84?
Ans: Jaggery is better than sugar but a diabetic patient should avoid it.
Q3. Does it contain INS211 preservative or sodium benzoate?
Ans: No artificial preservatives are added.