Selsun Z Shampoo 60ml
While an oily scalp is an irritant by itself, dandruff makes things worse. The Selsun Z Shampoo is the perfect choice for treating dandruff on your itchy and oily scalp. It is an excellent anti-dandruff shampoo marketed by Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd. So it’s time to say no to dandruff and oily scalp with the Selsun Z Shampoo. The product is a complete hair care package. It contains medicinal ingredients like Zinc Pyrithone and Selenium Sulfide to help treat dandruff and avoid its recurrence.
- Specially designed product for oily scalp.
- It is a pH-balanced formula that is safe for the scalp.
- Offers cleansing and conditioning effects to the hair.
- It treats dandruff and prevents its recurrence.
- Effectively controls flaking and itching of the scalp.
- Fresh fragrance.
- Zinc pyrithione
- Selenium disulfide
- Ammonium lauryl sulphate
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Ethylene glycol monostearate
- PEG 150
- Guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride
- Citric acid
- Magnesium aluminium silicate
- Colour Sunset Yellow FCF
- The Selsun Z Shampoo takes care of your flaky, itchy and oily scalp and treats dandruff.
- Selenium Disulfide is an antimicrobial agent and it helps to control dandruff. It reduces the total turnover of skin cells and treats flaky skin.
- Zinc Pyrithione has an antifungal effect. It helps to inhibit the Malazessia fungus that causes dandruff.
- The shampoo base and conditioning effect combine the uses of shampoo and medicine to treat dandruff.
How to Use
- Rinse your hair and massage 5-10 ml of the shampoo on the wet scalp.
- Gently massage the scalp and lather it well.
- Keep it on for 3-4 minutes.
- Now wash with water and rinse the scalp thoroughly.
- Use twice a week for better relief from the oily scalp.
- Avoid contact with Selsun Z Shampoo with your eyes. Rinse it off with plenty of clean water if it happens.
- Avoid storing in the refrigerator.
- Shake well before you apply it every time.
- Store at around 30°C.
- Selsun Z shampoo is for external use only.
Q1. Does Selsun Z Shampoo smell of sulphur?
Ans: No, it has a beautiful fragrance that masks the smell of sulphur.
Q2. Can you use it every day?
Ans: It is recommended to use only two times a week. It is best to consult a dermatologist for detailed advice.
Q3. Can the chemicals damage your scalp?
Ans: No, the formula is pH balanced, so it is soft on your scalp.
Q4. What is ZPTO?
Ans: ZPTO stands for anti-dandruff agent Zinc Pyrithione that is present in the shampoo.
Q5. Is Selsun Z Shampoo paraben-free?
Ans: Yes, this shampoo is paraben-free.