Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Bar - 100g
Children have delicate and soft skin which can be easily irritated when the wrong products are used. The Sebamed clear face soap has been designed especially for baby skin and is quite gentle and effective. The soap contains sugar and is a mild cleanser. The soap has a pH of 5.5 which is good for a child’s skin. This cleansing soap bar is alkali-free and effectively hydrates your baby’s skin, preventing the loss of water and maintaining lipid levels in the body. It has a sweet botanical fragrance that keeps your child smelling fresh all day.
- The Sebamed clear face soap maintains lipid levels of the skin and prevents loss of moisture.
- Has a pH of 5.5 which keeps the skin healthy and nourished.
- Is gentle and soothing on the skin.
- Is clinically tested and approved.
- Helps in skin regeneration.
- Has a pleasant botanical fragrance.
Sugar-based mild cleanser, moisture complex of beeswax, wheat germ oil, inulin, panthenol, lecithin.
- Great for the gentle and delicate skin of babies.
- Nourishes and hydrates skin, while maintaining lipid levels.
How to Use
- Pour water over your baby’s body and lather the soap in your hands.
- Gently rub the soap all over the body and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not scrub the soap vigorously on your baby.
- You can clean parts of the body that are more prone to dirt and germs several times a day with soap.
- The Sebamed soap bar does not lather as much as other soaps as it does not contain irritants which lather and cause skin dryness.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Read the label carefully before using the soap.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. What is the weight of this cleansing soap?
Ans: This cleansing soap is 100 gm in weight.
Q2. Does this soap have a fragrance?
Ans: Yes, it has a pleasant botanical fragrance.
Q3. Will the soap dry out baby skin?
Ans: No, the soap is quite hydrating and gentle on the baby’s skin.