Sebamed Baby Lotion- 50ml
Sebamed Baby Lotion is enriched with the goodness of natural lipids, lecithin, panthenol and allantoin that nourish the tender baby skin. It has a pH value of 5.5 that is the natural pH value of the skin’s acid mantle. This is why it is helpful in protecting the baby’s skin health. The lotion spreads easily and gets absorbed in the skin. Massaging the baby’s body with this hydrating lotion makes the skin soft and smooth. Its non-greasy formula ensures the skin does not become oily or sticky. It is advised to massage the baby’s delicate skin with this lotion each day after bathing.
- Sebamed Baby Lotion is free from nitro-mochus compounds, nitrosamines, formaldehyde and dioxin. It seeps in deep and nourishes the baby’s gentle skin.
- The baby lotion helps in healing dry and flaky skin.
- The lotion is formulated with a non-greasy formula so even though it thoroughly moisturizes the skin it does not leave it sticky.
- It spreads easily and is thus perfect for baby’s massage sessions. The lotion loaded with the goodness of natural lipids, lecithin, panthenol and allantoin leaves the skin soft and fresh.
- Sebamed Lotion Bottle is easy to carry and reasonably priced.
- Sebamed Baby Lotion is used to nourish and moisturize a baby’s skin.
- It helps in hydrating the baby’s skin and eradicates skin dryness.
How to Use
- Pour a few drops of Sebamed Baby Lotion on your palm.
- Apply it on the baby’s skin.
- Massage gently so that the lotion gets absorbed and nourishes the skin.
- Read the label carefully before using the product.
- Store the Sebamed Baby Lotion in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mouth.
- Do not use the product after the mentioned expiry date.
1. Which product should be used to heal a baby's dry skin?
Sebamed Baby Lotion is a good choice when it comes to healing a baby's dry and flaky skin. Regular massage with this lotion nourishes the skin and helps get rid of dryness and irritation.
2. How many times a day should I massage my baby’s skin with Sebamed Baby Lotion?
There is no such specific number that you should follow. However, massaging your baby with this Sebamed product once a day, preferably after a shower, should be enough to nourish his/her skin. If your baby has dry skin then you may massage twice a day.
3. Is Sebamed Baby Lotion safe for babies?
Sebamed Baby Lotion has especially been formulated for babies. The product is free from nitro-mochus compounds, dioxin, nitrosamines and formaldehyde. It is absolutely safe for babies.
4. Is it safe to use Sebamed Baby Lotion for babies with skin allergies?
Though Sebamed is gentle and suitable for all skin types. However, if your baby has some kind of skin allergy then you may consult your paediatrician or dermatologist before using the same.