Savlon Herbal Sensitive Handwash Refill Of 175 Ml
Savlon Herbal Sensitive Handwash Refill is an effective cleansing product that protects against most germs. Use the hand wash to clean your hands and keep bacteria and viruses at bay. Wash your hands thoroughly before and after handling food, before and after eating food, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, after using the toilet, and after you come home from outside. This handwash is packed with a herbal essence that is dermatologically tested and suited to all skin types.
- Protects against millions of germs.
- Contains a herbal essence that makes it extra sensitive for use.
- The Savlon Herbal Sensitive Handwash Refill is suitable for all skin types.
- Possesses antiseptic properties.
- Holds active silver nanoparticles that effectively cleanse and protect your skin.
- Contains a unique formula that moisturises your skin.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Cocamide MEA
- Glycol Distearate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Sodium Chloride
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Tea Tree Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Xylene Sulfonate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Savlon Herbal Sensitive Handwash Refill protects against H1N1 and rotavirus.
- Fights viruses, bacteria, and parasites.
- Gets rid of bacteria that cause stomach flu.
How to Use
- Use water to wet your hands.
- Take a small amount of the soap.
- Rub it nicely between the palms until bubbly.
- Wash with water and pat dry.
- Read the instruction booklet before you use the handwash.
- Be careful that the handwash does not enter your eyes.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Keep the handwash away from kids.
Q 1. What should one do if Savlon Herbal Sensitive Handwash Refill enters the eyes?
Ans. Rinse your eyes right away with plenty of water. Do not rub your eyes. Consult your physician in case of burning or pain.
Q 2. Will one get an allergic reaction on using Savlon Herbal Sensitive Handwash Refill?
Ans. No, the Savlon Herbal Sensitive Handwash Refill is a dermatologically tested product that is extra sensitive and suitable to all skin types. However, try a tester dose by washing your hands with a little amount of handwash.