Savlon Antiseptic Liquid Bottle Of 200 Ml
Savlon Antiseptic Liquid is used to prevent infections caused by bacteria, fungus and viruses. It plays a major role in first-aid as it is used for cleaning wounds and scrapes, preventing the risk of infections. It is dermatologically tested and recommended by the Indian Medical Association for personal hygiene as well. It has antiseptic properties and gives protection against microbes.
- Contains chlorhexidine gluconate which is a strong antibacterial that kills bacteria and prevents infection.
- Contains cetrimide, a powerful sterilizing agent with disinfectant properties.
- It is a multipurpose antiseptic liquid.
- It can be applied on skin rashes in case of babies and adults.
- Helps to heal without hurting.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate solution
- Cetrimide solution
Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid is a quality product and an effective antiseptic formula that kills 99.99% of germs. It can be used for lavatories, sinks, drains, waste bins and dustbins, on floors, kitchen, bathroom and hard surfaces where hygiene is essential. It is also used in hospitals and is trusted by doctors. For personal hygiene, you can add a few drops of this liquid in bathing water, it acts as an effective after-shave lotion, especially to lower the risk of infection in case of cuts or bruises.
How to Use
You can use this liquid as recommended by your doctor.
- To use it as a first-aid for minor cuts and scrapes, dilute 1 part of Savlon in 15 parts of clean water before use.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of Savlon in a mug of water prior to shaving.
- To use it for bathing, mix a spoonful of Savlon in a bucket full of water.
- For washing your clothes, you can dilute a spoonful of Savlon antiseptic liquid in half a litre of water.
- Savlon is only meant for external use. Do not use it as a mouth rinse or take it orally.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Q1. Should I use diluted Savlon?
Ans: Yes. Savlon has a strong formula and must be diluted before using.
Q2. What is the difference between antiseptic and disinfectant?
Ans: Antiseptics are usually used on the skin and prevent infections. Whereas, disinfectant is used to kill microbes present on surfaces and objects.
Q3. Is Savlon safe on the skin?
Ans: Yes, Savlon is safe for the skin when used as directed.