Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup Small/medium
Sanfe reusable menstrual cups are eco-friendly and last up to 10+ years. Easy to use and comfortable to wear, these are designed to hold more blood than any other conventional alternatives. Sanfe menstrual cups in different sizes and the material is highly flexible and comfortable to adjust. Wedging inside your body is super easy and fuss-free. Sanfe menstrual cups give you the freedom from worrying about leakage and changing pads frequently; with Sanfe menstrual cup, you are good to go for 12 hours. Sanfe menstrual cups are safe to wear throughout the night, now there is no waking up in the middle of the night to check the leakage and period stains — Have a great and safe night with Sanfe menstrual cups.
- Super Convenient - From-fitting, fluffy-soft, and super-gentle Sanfe menstrual cups are convenient for beginners.
- 100% Body Safe - Our cups are 100% safe made without any harmful chemicals.
- 10 Hours Protection - Sanfe cups guarantee straight-10 hours protection and freedom so that you don’t miss out on anything.
- Reusable - Wash, Insert, Use, and Repeat. Follow this worry-free with sanfe cups for 5 years.
- Medical Grade Silicone - Our cups are made with 100% reusable flexible medical-grade silicone, approved by FDA.
- Soft Flex Stem - Special lactic acid C formula controls the pH balance and protects you against yeast infections, irritations, itching, and soreness.
- Bulb Shape - The bulb shape of our Cup helps it stay put, and maximizes the seal which prevents leaks.
- Cotton Pouch & User Guide - It comes with a breathable cotton pouch to ensure regular airflow when stored.
Direction Of Use:
- Step 1 - Wash your hands properly and take out the cup. Rinse it with hot water for 20 seconds.
- Step 2 - Fold the cup into U-shape. Get in a comfortable position and insert it inside your vagina.
- Step 3 - The cup should create a seal inside. Insert a finger into your vagina and gently press on the side of vaginal wall. You are now ready to go.
- Step 4 - Simply pull out the stem with a gentle pinch to release the suction. Empty the blood into toilet/sink and then rinse the cup with hot water for next use.
- I've never used a cup before. Is it hard? Will it hurt? It might take just a little time to get the art! But some are natural at it too. You must read the instructions diligently and relax as much as possible while using it for the first time. The medical grade silicone makes it absolutely soft so that it doesn’t hurt when inserted.
- How do I understand which size of Menstrual Cup to use? The size of the Menstrual Cup depends upon your age, body weight and flow. If you have a light flow, please go ahead with size “S”, for a moderate flow where you use a high absorption pad and change twice a day, please use size “M” and for a heavy flow where you change your high absorption pad 3-4 times a day, you should select size “L”.
- Is it safe to insert a menstrual cup inside my body? It is absolutely safe to use a menstrual cup because they are made of 100% medical grade silicone and harmful chemicals, BPA, Latex, plastic, etc. are completely avoided.
- How do I clean my menstrual cup? Wash your hands properly and take out the cup. Rinse it with hot water for 20 seconds.
- Should I ask my doctor before using it? A doctor’s prescription is not required for using a Menstrual Cup. But if you still want to consult your doctor, you may.
- Can using menstrual cups cause me to lose my virginity? There is absolutely no such thing in medical terms as losing virginity by using menstrual cups. One can lose virginity only by having sex.
- How many hours will it last? It completely depends on your flow. Nonetheless, a standard duration of 4-5 hours can easily be passed.
- How does the menstrual cup differ from the tampon? While a Tampon is also inserted into the Vagina just like a Menstrual Cup, Tampons absorb the blood and Menstrual Cups collect the blood. After use, a Tampon needs to be disposed and a Menstrual Cup can be cleaned and reused.
- Can you get Toxic Shock Syndrome from a menstrual cup? Using a properly cleaned and good quality Menstrual Cup reduces the chances of TSS. But no period care product comes with the guarantee of zero percent risk of TSS.