Rio Heavy Flow Pads - Pack Of 3 Xl Size
Rio Heavy Flow Pads are the only sanitary pad you will ever need to manage heavy flow during your periods or if you are suffering from PCOS. Using normal pads for someone who faces heavy flow can often result in leakage, staining and the napkin overflowing. Rio Heavy Flow Pads prevent issues like a higher rate of infections that can be caused because of leaving on a full pad for longer than it should. In addition, normal pads can cause rashes and discomfort because of having to compensate by using multiple pads at once. Rio Pads prevent all these issues with their heavy flow technology.
- Rio Heavy Flow Pads are built with guards which are made of hydrophobic sheets and do not have wings. These sheets act as a lining along the entire length of the pad and it counters the gaps that wings usually create. This function fully ensures no leakage or stains on the dress.
- Rio sanitary pads come in XL size and have a fast liquid distribution that helps in 3 times more absorption which soaks even blood clots. These pads also have anti-bacterial SAP that protects you from bacteria by turning the liquid blood into gel thus keeping you dry and fresh.
- With the extra glue grip which has a stronger adhesive, Rio pads are much stronger and stay in their place as compared to normal sanitary pads.
- These pads are free from chlorine and do not contain latex. It keeps you dry and prevents any period odour without any external artificial fragrance.
- To keep you free from irritation and rashes, Rio Heavy Flow Pads have a soft top cottony sheet on each pad to keep you dry and soothing as well.
- Rio Heavy Flow Pads uses include keeping your periods hassle-free without any irritation or discomfort.
- These pads are especially beneficial for those women who suffer from PCOS, have heavy period flow or are in their menopause cycle.
How to Use
- Hold the release tape and tear the paper from the back of the pad.
- Stretch it open and stick it on your underwear while pressing firmly.
- Wrap the soiled pad in a newspaper and dispose of it in a bin.
- Keep Rio Heavy Flow Pads away from children and store them in a cool, dry place.
- Wash your hands after and before using.
- Change the pads as and when needed.
Q 1. How much liquid can Rio Heavy Flow Pads absorb?
Ans: Rio Heavy Flow Pads have rapid absorption technology which makes them 3x more effective than an ordinary sanitary napkin. A single Rio pad can accommodate 375 ml of liquid.
Q 2. What is SAP present in Rio pads?
Ans: In Rio Heavy Flow Pads, Super Absorbent Polymer or SAP is used in the form of fine granules. It is solely responsible for the retention capacity and turns liquid into gel.