Pond'S Moisturising Cold Cream - 100 Ml
Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream has been formulated to nourish and moisturise the winter dried skin. The presence of several vital beauty oils and ten skin nutrients in the moisturising cream rejuvenates the dry skin and provides a soft and supple look. Glycerine is one of the essential ingredients of Pond’s moisturising cold cream responsible for adding glow to the skin.
Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream ingredients are the perfect blend of occlusives and humectants, offering necessary hydration and a soothing effect to the skin. It is suitable for all age groups and all skin types, including dry and sensitive skin.
- Triple action formula - Moisturise, Nourish & Protect.
- Excellent skin absorption properties.
- Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream is non-greasy and non-tacky.
- Suitable for daily use.
- Does not make your skin look as well as feel heavy.
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Glyceryl stearate
- Mineral Oil
- Disodium EDTA
- Sunflower Seed Oil and other related ingredients
- Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream helps get smooth, soft and glowing skin.
- It is used to prevent dry, rough and patchy skin in winters.
- It is also used as a nourishing cream as it provides certain vital nutrients needed to maintain skin freshness and softness.
How to Use
- Wash and clean your face.
- Apply a small amount of cream to your face and neck area.
- Gently massage the Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream in an upward circular motion so that cream can be absorbed into the skin.
- Best results are noted with the twice-daily application.
- Read the label carefully before using the product.
- You must keep Pond’s Moisturising Cream away from the children.
- You must store Pond’s Moisturiser in a cool and dry place, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. In case of contact, thoroughly wash your eyes with running water.
Q 1. What is the best time to apply Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream?
Ans: One can use it during the day as well as at night.
Q 2. Can one use Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream during all seasons?
Ans: Yes, one can use it for the whole year and all seasons, based on their skin type and suitability.
Q 3. Can Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream cause skin irritation during application?
Ans: This cream is unlikely to cause any skin irritation. However, If irritation occurs, one should immediately stop using this product.
Q 4. Can one use Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream before applying foundation?
Ans: It is not advisable to use the cream before applying the foundation as it is greasy in nature and will not gel well with your foundation.