Pigeon Baby Laundary Detergent Bottle - 600ml
Babies are inquisitive and active. Hence, they end up touching a variety of objects and attract a host of bacteria. However, harsh chemical detergents are unsafe for the baby’s health and skin. Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent is an anti-bacterial washing formula free from parabens, alcohol and heavy metals that risk the baby’s life.
The detergent removes stains and cleans easily but is non-irritant to the baby’s skin. Thus, it is a safer alternative to regular detergents meant for heavy washing.
- Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent softens stains and removes them quickly in just a wash.
- It has a liquid concentrated formula that gets activated much faster than regular detergents.
- It works very well on stains from baby’s fluids and foods.
- It is antibacterial, so it can be used to clean baby’s toys, accessories, clothes etc.
- It is free from alcohol and parabens.
- Protects the softness of the fabric and keeps it fragrant.
- Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent can be used daily for washing the baby’s clothes, nappies, toys, accessories etc.
How to Use
- It can be used for both washing by hand or in the washing machine. Use about 5ml of Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent in 5L of water. Soak the garments for 2-3 hours before washing.
- You can also use the measuring cup to pour Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent into the washing machine.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth and seek medical help immediately if the product is ingested.
- Do not use it for any other purpose except washing.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent in a cool, dry place. Away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of infants and children.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date has passed.
Q 1. What is the difference between Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent and regular detergents?
Ans. Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent is specially formulated to make it safe for babies and is free from alcohol, parabens and other metals that can harm the infant’s health.
Q 2. Can Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent cause skin allergies?
Ans. Clothes washed in Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent are safe and bacteria-free. However, if you happen to touch the concentrated detergent, wash your hands thoroughly and apply a moisturiser to keep your skin layer intact.