Philips S1030/04 Wet And Dry Electric Shaver
Philips Wet and Dry Electric shaver is a cordless, rechargeable shaver for men. This unique, one-of-a-kind shaver has been designed to protect your skin against nicks and cuts while shaving. With the Aquatic Wet and Dry seal, you can opt for a quick yet comfortable dry shave or you can shave wet with gel or foam – even under the shower. It is fully washable and can be charged and used on the go, whenever and wherever you want.
- The Philips Wet and Dry Electric shaver can be rinsed clean under the tap, as it is 100% waterproof.
- Its flex heads with 3 independent movements adjust to every curve of your face. This ensures close skin contact for a clean shave, even in the trickiest areas like the neck and jawline.
- This ergonomically designed grip enables easy handling for a comfortable shave.
- This shaver has self-sharpening blades that make it last longer than usual shaving razors.
- It has a display on which the charging indicator can be seen. You'll have 45+ minutes of running time, that's about 15 shaves on a single charge. It takes 10 hours to fully charge the device.
- Philips Electric Shaver only operates in cordless mode. Before use, it has to be unplugged from the charging socket.
Philips Wet and Dry Electric shaver is used for shaving beards with precision and without cuts or irritating the skin.
How to Use
- Make sure your shaver is fully charged before using it for the first time.
- Squeeze out your shaving foam/gel if you require a wet shave or continue without any foam or shaving gel if you want a dry shave.
- Turn on the device and by applying only light pressure, shave in small, circular movements. Slow down and take your time with sensitive areas.
- Use a little more pressure as you move against the grain in an outwards direction.
- Get that fresh-shave feeling by finishing up with aftershave or a shaving balm.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Store it in a dry and cool place away from sunlight.
- Store it in a hygienic place.
Q1. What is the function of the travel lock button in the Philips Electric Shaver?
Ans: The travel lock on/off button prevents the appliance from being switched on by accident.
Q2. How do I know when my shaver is running out of charge?
Ans: When the battery is running out, the charging symbol blinks orange and the remaining battery power is displayed on the screen.
Q3. Can I use my Philips Groomer while connected to the power outlet?
Ans: Philips Electric Shaver will not work when it is plugged into an electric socket. It has been designed this way to prevent any kind of accident.