Pee Safe Organic Cotton Tampon (Super Plus) - 16 N
Completely biodegradable and made out of 100% organic cotton, Pee Safe Tampons are designed to bring back your freedom during those monthly troublesome days. Get rid of the hassles, wetness and worries, get back complete hygiene and freedom. Each Pee Safe Tampon is crafted from cent per cent organic cotton grown without using any toxic pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. They are completely biodegradable and free from chemicals including dyes, chlorine bleach and other synthetics. Taking care of you as well as the environment, Pee Safe Tampons are natural, super-soft, easily insertable and eco-friendly when they are disposed of.
- 100% Organic Cotton: Cotton for Pee Safe Tampons are grown organically using methods that have a low environmental impact. No chemical fertilizers or pesticides used.
- Natural Preparation: Pee Safe Tampons contain no dyes, use no chlorine, bleach or other synthetic materials.
- Biodegradable: While regular tampons can take as much as 1,000 years to decompose, Pee Safe tampons, being made of sustainable materials like natural cotton are completely biodegradable and take much less time to decompose.
- Safe: Pee Safe Tampons are soft, easy to insert and remove and free of chemicals. Not just the environment, Pee Safe Tampons are safe for you too.
Get rid of the hassles, wetness and worries, get back your complete hygiene and freedom. Pee Safe Tampons are natural, super-soft, easily insertable and eco-friendly when they are disposed of. Use the tampons to stop the flow of menstrual blood in the most discreet way possible by inserting them directly into the vagina. Enjoy complete freedom to perform all activities with Pee Safe Tampons.
How to Use
- Tear off the coloured tape and unwrap only the bottom half of the outer covering.
- Unwind the removal cord carefully, hold the tampon firmly and tug the cord once to ensure secure attachment.
- Hold the tampon at the bottom end and remove the remaining covering.
- With your finger, insert the tampon into the vagina, keep the rounded top at an angle and gently push it in as far back as possible.
- While removing, relax and gently pull the removal cord downward and the tampon will slide out.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) - Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is a rare but very serious condition that can turn fatal. TSS can occur with or without the use of tampons. If you have already suffered from TSS or afraid of it happening, please consult your doctor before you use tampons.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Remove and dispose of worn tampons after 3 - 4 hours.
Q1. How will I know the right size for me?
Ans: Pee Safe Tampons come in 3 distinct sizes for low, medium and high rates of flow. In general, select the size just less than your flow rate.
Q2. Can I urinate while wearing a tampon?
Ans: Yes, you can urinate while wearing a tampon and you do not have to dispose of them every time. However, remove and discard tampons every 3 - 4 hours.
Q3. Does this tampon have side effects?
Ans: Pee Safe Tampons are made from organic materials and are dermatologically tested to ensure that they have no side effects. In case of extremely sensitive skin or urological conditions, please consult a doctor.