Pee Safe Domina Female Condom - Pack Of 4
Pee Safe Domina Female Condom, also known as an internal condom, is a contraceptive that acts as a barrier. It prevents the sperm from entering the uterus and is meant for uninterrupted pleasure. Not only this but it also helps to avoid pregnancy and STIs. Females don’t have to be turned on to wear this condom and can wear it for up to 8 hours. It is uniquely designed and electronically tested. It also has a sweet lavender fragrance with no side effects.
- Used as a barrier to prevent sperm from entering the uterus.
- Prevents pregnancy and STIs and ensures uninterrupted pleasure.
- Provides lubrication that helps in reducing the risk of injury during sex.
- Prevents sperm from entering the uterus.
- For uninterrupted pleasure.
- Avoid pregnancy and STIs.
How to Use
- Do not use something sharp to open the packet.
- Take out the female condom from the sachet.
- Take the condom and fold it using your thumb and finger.
- Figure out the position in which you are comfortable inserting the condom using your index finger.
- Insert the inner sponge in your vagina along with the condom, keeping the outer ring around the vaginal opening.
- Check immediately if the condom slips out of the vagina.
- To remove, twist the ring on the outer side and pull it out gently.
- Read all the instructions carefully before use.
- Keep the packet out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the packet away from direct sunlight.
- Do not reuse the same condom.
- Do not use it if the packet exceeds the expiry date.
- Do not flush the condom.
- Wrap it in a disposable bag and put it in the garbage bin.
Q1. Is Pee Safe Domina Female Condom entirely safe?
Ans: It is 95% effective and is believed to be a better alternative to other contraceptives.
Q2. Do you need to consult a doctor before using Pee Safe Domina Female Condom?
Ans: It can be used without consulting a doctor. It is entirely safe to use.
Q3. Can you use this during periods?
Ans: Yes, you can use Pee Safe Domina Female Condom during periods.