Pantene Advanced Hair Care Solution Lively Clean Shampoo - 650ml
Pantene Advanced Hair Care Solution Lively Clean Shampoo will revitalize your hair from root to tip and give you bouncy hair. It reduces hair fall and clears buildup from the scalp to reduce oiliness. The combination of fermented rice water and provitamins is key to clean and shiny hair. It also makes the hair stronger by providing the required nutrients. This reduces hair fall with regular use. It also reduces hair breakage.
- Good cleansing action and clears accumulated dirt and oil accumulation from the scalp leaving it clean. It makes lifeless hair look fresh.
- Pro-vitamin B5 formula enriches and strengthens the hair.
- This formulation penetrates deep into the hair and builds hair immunity.
- The conditioning action makes the hair smooth and more manageable. This reduces hair breakage as fast as 2 weeks after use.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Xylenesulfonate
- Citric Acid
- Panthenyl Ethyl Ester
- Use it as a regular part of the hair care regimen.
- To revitalize dull hair and make it smooth and bouncy.
- In people with naturally oily scalp or having buildup because of product use.
- To control hair fall and strengthen hair.
How to Use
- Squeeze the required amount of this shampoo onto the palms.
- Massage it gently onto wet scalp and hair.
Rinse off thoroughly.
- Read the directions on the box/label before using.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with your eyes, rinse with water immediately. Consult a doctor in case of continued discomfort.
Q1. Will the Pantene Advanced Hair Care Solution Lively Clean Shampoo treat hair fall?
Ans: Hair Fall occurs because of a lot of reasons. This shampoo can help reduce hair breakage and strengthen the hair. However, it cannot by itself treat all causes of hair fall.
Q2. Can one use the Pantene Advanced Hair Care Solution Lively Clean Shampoo for coloured hair?
Ans: This shampoo is not formulated for coloured hair and contains sulfates. You can opt for a shampoo for treated hair instead.
Q3. Do I need to use a conditioner after using the Pantene Advanced Hair Care Solution Lively Clean Shampoo?
Ans: For better results, you should use a conditioner after use of this product.