Old Spice After Shave Lotion (Original) - 50ml
A perfect skincare product that soothes and hydrates your skin while healing your sensitive skin from the damage due to shaving. Old Spice After Shave Lotion helps nourish and protect your skin from shaving rash and cools down the skin. The light fragrance in the Old Spice After Shave Lotion (Original) not only makes you smell good but also freshens your skin and makes you feel good.
- Replenishes your skin from the damage of nicks/cuts or razor burn.
- Moisturises the skin.
- Tightens the pores to protect the skin from bacteria and dirt.
- Old Spice After Shave Lotion reduces itching and inflammation.
- Denatured Alcohol
- Natural Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Lauric Acid
- Myristic Acid
- Boric Acid
- Old spice after shave lotion heals the razor cuts quickly.
- Re-hydrates the skin.
- Helps to retain moisture.
- Prevents bacteria and dirt from entering in by closing the pores.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of aftershave lotion into your palm.
- Rub the product into both of your hands to spread it evenly.
- Apply the old spice aftershave onto the entire shaved surface.
- Avoid getting into the eyes.
- Do not apply near flame as it is flammable.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
Q1: Is using aftershave lotion necessary?
Ans: Though using aftershave lotion is not necessary to use. Still, Old Spice After Shave Lotion is quite beneficial as it creates a protective layer over your skin and prevents further irritation or infection.
Q2: Can aftershave lotion be used daily?
Ans: You should use the aftershave lotion after shaving your face at all times as it retains moisture and protects the skin from any side effects or damage. Reviews of Old Spice After Shave Lotion suggest there are many benefits of the product.
Q3: Should aftershave lotion be washed off?
Ans: No, it needs to stay on the face as it moisturises your skin and soothes it.