Nusobee Soya Baby Food tin has been formulated for infants that are lactose intolerant. It serves as a perfect substitute for milk which is extremely essential for the growth and development of babies. Dexolac Nusobee Casein is loaded with nutrients that lactose intolerant babies may miss out on due to lack of milk intake. Regular intake of Dexolac Nusobee strengthens bone health, boosts immunity and aids in brain development. However, it should not be administered without consulting a health practitioner.
- Nusobee Soya fulfils the nutritional requirement of babies that are lactose intolerant.
- The product is lactose and sucrose-free that makes it a healthy choice.
- It is known to offer numerous health benefits including brain and bone development. It also enhances the overall immune system and ensures good health.
Dexolac Nusobee comprises ingredients that are rich in various vitamins and minerals. It also contains nutrients such as medium-chain triglycerides, nucleotides and L-carnitine.
- Nusobee Casein must be used in case a baby is suffering from diarrhoea due to lactose intolerance.
- Loaded with various essential nutrients, it takes care of the nutritional needs of lactose intolerant babies.
How to Use
- It is suggested to have Nusobee Casein only on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
- Add the appropriate quantity of boiled water and Nusobee powder and mix it well.
- Strictly follow the instructions given on the pack or by the medical practitioner to add the right quantity of powder and water to form the mix.
- Only the recommended amount of Nusobee Casein should be given to the babies during the day.
- The water used to make the preparation should be boiled.
- Do not store the leftover preparation. It must be consumed within half an hour to avoid health problems.
Q1. Is Nusobee Soya Milk Powder sucrose-free?
Ans: Yes, Nusobee Soya Milk Powder is sucrose-free.
Q2. For which age group is Dexolac Nusobee Soya suitable?
Ans: Dexolac Nusobee Soya has especially been formulated for infants. It is suitable for babies up to 24 months of age.
Q3. Can I purchase Nusobee Soya Milk over the counter and start feeding my lactose intolerant infant with it?
Ans: Though Nusobee Soya Milk is available over the counter and is suitable for lactose-intolerant infants, you must feed your baby with it only on the recommendation of a medical practitioner, preferably a pediatrician.
Q4. Can I prepare the mix and store it in the refrigerator so that I can feed it conveniently to my baby anytime during the day?
Ans: No, only one feed should be prepared at a time. You must feed it within half an hour of preparation. Leftover preparation should be discarded as unwanted microbes develop rapidly.