Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion Spf 30 75ml
Dermatologically proven, Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion SPF 30 is a non-oily, non-greasy and water-resistant lotion. Exposure to the sun can result in losing the moisture of the skin. The lotion helps restore moisture and the SPF 30 formula gives instant protection to skin from harsh UVA-UVB sun rays. It prevents wrinkles by providing advanced collagen protection. It is ideal for dry skin, rough skin, wrinkles and dullness.
- Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion SPF 30 is moisturising, hydrating, non-greasy and water-resistant.
- The light and non-sticky formula of Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion SPF 30 makes it quickly absorbed.
- The lotion provides instant protection and you don’t have to wait for 20 minutes.
- It restores skin’s moisture and prevents wrinkles.
- With regular use, this lotion helps combat the long term damage that occurs from UV radiation from the sun.
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
A moisturising lotion for daily use with inbuilt UV protection for smooth, soft and supple skin.
How to Use
- Dispense the Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion SPF 30 on the palm of your hand.
- Apply generously and evenly all over the body before stepping out into the sun, after swimming, sweating or towelling.
- Reapply frequently to maintain the original protection.
- The level of protection will be significantly lower with reducing the quantity.
- Let the Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion absorb entirely.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Do not apply to damaged skin.
- Over-exposure to the sun could be a severe health threat and we recommend not to stay too long in the sun even after you’ve applied sunscreen.
- Avoid direct contact with tough surfaces to prevent staining.
- Keep your babies and children out of direct sunlight.
Q 1. Can you use the Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion SPF 30 on your face?
Ans: Yes, Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion SPF 30 can be used on the face, neck, arms, legs, feet, etc.
Q 2. How long do you have to wait after applying the lotion?
Ans: The lotion provides instant protection, there is no need to wait after applying.
Q 3. For which type of skin can it be used?
Ans: The Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion can be used on all types of skin.
Q 4. What does the SPF mean, and how to calculate it?
Ans: 1 SPF provides approximately 10 to 15min of protection. So, the lotion with SPF 30 can protect the skin for up to 5 hours.