Nivea Oil Control Charcoal Face Wash - 100 G
Nivea Men New Oil Control menthol-charcoal face wash that regulates oiliness and refreshes your skin with a cooling sensation is available now. Within a minute, you can have flawless skin. The 95% Vitamin C in Nivea Men Charcoal Face Wash mattifies pores without clogging them and lightens discolouration, leaving the face smooth and uniformly toned. Regular washing with it removes dark spots, acne and excessive oiliness. A multi-benefit face wash that solves all of your face's concerns with ease.
- With Nivea men's all-in-one face cleanser, you can get rid of oiliness and acne.
- The solution, which contains natural charcoal extracts, has a long-lasting oil-controlling effect that helps to decrease acne.
- It deeply cleanses and smoothes your skin and the cold menthol leaves you feeling revitalised. Acne-prone and oily skin types will benefit from this product.
- The face wash purifies the skin by removing dirt and pollutants.
- Magnolia Bark Powder
- Fucus Vesiculosus Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- 10 skin nutrients formula with Whitanat Vita Complex Plus* for smooth, refreshed and radiant skin.
- Cooling mud formula cleanses and removes excess oils and impurities deeply in pores.
- Deep clean action reduces and prevents blackheads and whiteheads.
- Provides long-lasting oil control.
- Prevents and reduces acne.
- Reduces acne-causing bacteria.
- Unclogs & refines pores.
- Reduces dark spots due to dirt and brightens skin.
- Prevents skin to become dull.
- Smoothes and softens the skin.
- Refreshing and cool feeling on the skin.
How to Use
- Lather up and massage over wet face.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Rinse off with water.
- Use it 1 - 2 times a day.
- Always use the right products suited to the face.
- Use the right temperature of the water.
- Use the same face wash twice daily at least in winters and three times a day in summers followed by moisturizer.
- Never rub your face vigorously after washing.
- Don't use facewashes for removing makeup.
- Avoid using in the eye area.
Q1. Why do I need to use special facial cleansing products?
Ans: Cleansing is the first step in maintaining the natural beauty and healthy look of your skin. Nivea facial cleansing products free the skin gently but thoroughly of make-up, sebum and impurities without drying it out or attacking the acid protective layer. They also respect the specific characteristics of the different skin types. The skin is optimally prepared for the follow-up care steps.
Q2. What can be done about large pores in the skin?
Ans: The first step would be daily cleansing to remove the excess sebum from the skin with rinse off wash products followed by the use of a facial toner according to your skin type. In addition, a deep cleansing face mask or facial scrub 1 - 2 times a week could be used. Regarding Nivea Face Care products, light moisturising products are recommended.
Q3. What does 'non-comedogenic' mean?
Ans: Products are called “non-comedogenic” when they are proven not to block pores that could develop into comedones. Numerous factors can play a role in the formation of blackheads. A potential factor is an excess sebum which leads to clogging of the sebaceous glands and thus, stimulates the skin to form blackheads. Non-comedogenic cleansing and skincare products are specifically for blemished prone skin (mainly oily and combination skin). All Nivea products are non-comedogenic.
Q4. Why is moisture so important for the facial skin?
Ans: Water plays a prominent role in healthy-looking skin. The horny layer contains about 10 to 30% of water, the deeper layers even more. Skin with optimal moisture balance is supple and smooth and has an intact barrier function. Insufficient moisture can result in rough and worn skin. Dry skin can also lose its elasticity and small micro-crackles can occur which can lead to impaired barrier function. Due to this, moisture is very important for healthy-looking, well-balanced skin. Nivea Face Care products help you moisturize and nourish your skin.