New Hair 4u 5% Hair Spray Bottle Of 60 Ml
The all-new Hair 4 U 5% hair spray contains two powerful chemicals that promotes regrowth of hair as well as helps in reducing hairfall. The Hair 4 U spray contains Minoxidil that acts as a vasodilator to increase the width of blood vessels on the scalp, promoting blood flow to hair follicles. It also contains Aminexil, which helps reduce the build-up of collagen in hair follicles that is the leading cause of hair loss.
- The Hair 4 U Minoxidil and Aminexil topical solution helps restore a good head of hair by stimulating the scalp and aiding in increased hair growth.
- The Hair 4 U spray also enhances the lustre and volume of existing hair by increasing the number of hairs on the scalp.
- The advanced Hair 4 U hair fall solution is mostly used by people with thinning hairlines who want to restore a healthy growth of hair on their head.
- The Hair 4 U spray is also used by people who wish to treat unexpected and premature hair loss at a young age.
How to Use
- Make sure that your scalp is cleaned and dry before applying the Hair 4 U spray.
- Apply the spray on only the scalp of your head and not on top of the hair.
- Take care while applying the Hair 4 U spray as it should not enter open wounds or your eyes.
- If the Hair 4 U Minoxidil and Aminexil topical solution enters your bloodstream, you can experience symptoms similar to low blood pressure characterised by a rapid pulse rate, dizziness, fatigue, and even some amount of chest pain.
- If this hair spray comes in contact with your eyes, you will have to rinse your eyes thoroughly with clean water and consult a doctor immediately.
- The Hair 4 U spray can only be used by people between the ages of 18 to 65 years.
Q1: What to do if I have skipped a dose of the hair spray?
Ans: In such a case, you can proceed to the next dose but should never administer a double dose that is not timed apart.
Q2: What to do if this hair spray does not produce results even after several months?
Ans: If this happens then you need to consult your physician. However, you should never increase the dosage on your own as this can have adverse side effects.
Q3: Can this hair spray benefit me if I have been bald for many years?
Ans: It is unlikely that the hair spray will benefit in such a case as new hair generally grows in those same hair follicles.
Q4: Can this hair spray help me with hair loss after chemotherapy?
Ans: No, hair loss due to chemotherapy cannot be corrected with the help of this spray.
Q5: Do I need a doctor’s prescription to purchase Hair 4 U 5% hair spray?
Ans: No, a doctor’s prescription is not needed, but it would be ideal to consult one before purchasing and using this spray.